Author Topic: I was at the NIK Lights and Sik confrontation (Pic inside)  (Read 1226 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sikotic™

Re: I was at the NIK Lights and Sik confrontation (Pic inside)
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 10:39:03 AM »
2 guys in a truck ran away from one guy half our size.... u geeks are something else if any of u truly believe that.

this pic is gunna make it even more hilarious LMAO

and sikotic.......if ur not gunna admit that u escaped and dodged my calls for 30 minutes after u got away, u should at the very least admit that i stopped my truck in the middle of the street and asked if u were down to find a decent spot to throw down right there to ur face, but u didnt want to. LOL. u lyin punk bitch. u did a very good job of convincing these people ur not a punk pussy, and that should make it much funner.

Why gangsta? You kept talking about what was gonna happen when you found me. You found me and regardless of the circumstance you sped off in your truck and I walked away on foot.

I didn't have my phone on me like I've said a million times and I didn't check it until later. Still doesn't excuse you not hopping out your truck. You're coming after me, remember? Who took time outta their schedule to drive an hour to find me? I'm not bitch made enough to chase someone down over internet shit, but I am willing to defend myself if necessary........and yesterday it wasn't necessary at all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »
I thought y'all was gonna meet up again?

herpes

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
Why not hop out of your truck and have lights park it while you do whatever you have to do with sikotic ?

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »
2 guys in a truck ran away from one guy half our size.... u geeks are something else if any of u truly believe that.

this pic is gunna make it even more hilarious LMAO

and sikotic.......if ur not gunna admit that u escaped and dodged my calls for 30 minutes after u got away, u should at the very least admit that i stopped my truck in the middle of the street and asked if u were down to find a decent spot to throw down right there to ur face, but u didnt want to. LOL. u lyin punk bitch. u did a very good job of convincing these people ur not a punk pussy, and that should make it much funner.

Why gangsta? You kept talking about what was gonna happen when you found me. You found me and regardless of the circumstance you sped off in your truck and I walked away on foot.

I didn't have my phone on me like I've said a million times and I didn't check it until later. Still doesn't excuse you not hopping out your truck. You're coming after me, remember? Who took time outta their schedule to drive an hour to find me? I'm not bitch made enough to chase someone down over internet shit, but I am willing to defend myself if necessary........and yesterday it wasn't necessary at all.

yes or no, if i had a left my truck in the middle of the street and threw down with u right there, would i have not been in jail right now? yes or no, was there cops flooding that area like a muthafucka? be real about it, sik, quit tryna save face.

remember, im jewish...another stereotype about my peoples would be that we handle shit the smart way. u think that was my only chance to see u? LMAO. u know i asked u to ur face if u were down to go to another spot to throw down, right then and there, but u didnt wanna fight. why do u not mention that? LOL. all this shit doesnt matter, ill see u again, my dude...PeACe

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 10:52:54 AM »
Why not hop out of your truck and have lights park it while you do whatever you have to do with sikotic ?

the spot was a fuckin police station in the fist place...i asked him 2 go somewhere else where we can throw it down foreal, but he didnt want 2.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 10:57:07 AM »
yes or no, if i had a left my truck in the middle of the street and threw down with u right there, would i have not been in jail right now? yes or no
No.

Show me where the police station is Elior?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »
hahahaha

the ghost

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 10:59:49 AM »
Why were you shook to pick up the phone last night NIK?  Why you have fake ass homies call SIK?  Why don't you call?

AGeesta

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 12:50:34 PM »
NIK if your so fucking smart, you would of told lights fat ass to get out of the truck and followed Sik or hold him off till you can park
or have lights get off and film "sikotic running away"

your such a bitch

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
NIK if your so fucking smart, you would of told lights fat ass to get out of the truck and followed Sik or hold him off till you can park

your such a bitch

Bro, you forgot that they found SIK right in front of the police academy!  ROFL

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »

your such a bitch

Bro, you forgot that they found SIK right in front of the police academy!  ROFL
LOL

I'm like Suge Knight up in Pasadena. I got cops that handle shit for me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 04:29:02 PM »
yes or no, if i had a left my truck in the middle of the street and threw down with u right there, would i have not been in jail right now? yes or no
No.

Show me where the police station is Elior?

i didnt know if there was literally a police station there....but why are u acting like thats not a cop spot, sikotic? u know whatsup, quit fakin. there are a gang of cops flooding the area on lake ave, admit it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »
by police station i dint mean police station. typical jew

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 05:09:14 AM »
by police station i dint mean police station. typical jew
Contradictions can be a real muthafucka sometimes.
Time for a change...bring it!