Author Topic: I was at the NIK Lights and Sik confrontation (Pic inside)  (Read 1217 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: I was at the NIK Lights and Sik confrontation (Pic inside)
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2010, 09:44:48 AM »
10/1/09 Never forget...I luv 2 c u suffer Elior

westsiderider323

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »
2 guys in a truck ran away from one guy half our size.... u geeks are something else if any of u truly believe that.

this pic is gunna make it even more hilarious LMAO

and sikotic.......if ur not gunna admit that u escaped and dodged my calls for 30 minutes after u got away, u should at the very least admit that i stopped my truck in the middle of the street and asked if u were down to find a decent spot to throw down right there to ur face, but u didnt want to. LOL. u lyin punk bitch. u did a very good job of convincing these people ur not a punk pussy, and that should make it much funner.

what a fuckboy

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2010, 03:13:02 AM »
The best part about this thread is how Roccy made his own version of the picture as if he was there. Elior didn't even tell his punk ass about it and they're practically boyfriend and girlfriend.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2010, 07:38:12 PM »
The best part about this thread is how Roccy made his own version of the picture as if he was there. Elior didn't even tell his punk ass about it and they're practically boyfriend and girlfriend.

I remember that. Poor man was in pieces. It's gotta sting when your best friend goes with lights instead of you. that's when you truly know you're probably never gonna amount to much in life lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »

I remember that. Poor man was in pieces. It's gotta sting when your best friend goes with lights instead of you. that's when you truly know you're probably never gonna amount to much in life lol.
He continually tried to insert himself into the situation, but got ignored. Sad situation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE