Author Topic: [AUDIO] Eminem - Tony Touch Interview  (Read 172 times)

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[AUDIO] Eminem - Tony Touch Interview
« on: October 06, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [AUDIO] Eminem - Tony Touch Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:20:48 PM »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:09 AM »
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

None of the links work...If you lisened to the interview can you sum it for us???

TRG

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 12:46:20 AM »
Celebrating his radio station, Shade 45’s five year anniversary, Eminem went on the air with Tony Touch tonight (October 6) and revealed more details on his forthcoming album, Relapse 2.

Last weekend he went on Whoo Kid’s show and surprised fans, saying that he had “four, possibly five” songs with superproducer Just Blaze. Em continued to dish the details on his new disc today.

“It’s probably gonna be a lot different than people expect as far as the contrast from the last record,” he said. “The overall basis of the record is more emotionally driven. The last record I was concentrating more on just spitting. And with this record I feel like there’s some of that, but at the same time I kind of went back to making songs with feels to ‘em as opposed to just rap records.” [Listen here]

Em’s manager Paul Rosenberg also spoke on a new song that will be included in the special Renegade edition of the DJ Hero video game. [Listen here]

As of press time there is still no scheduled release date for Relapse 2, but the Detroit lyricist says he is finished recording for the project. –Elan Mancini

Source: http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=59132