Author Topic: Would love some feedback on my new track if y'all have time  (Read 140 times)

DND

• Lil Geezy
  • "It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's th
Would love some feedback on my new track if y'all have time
« on: October 07, 2009, 03:47:55 AM »
Hey y'all i made a new track recently with my man Cusp on the beat its pretty good quality for the shitty equipment used soo yeah I'm not really looking on ways to improve that. If u have time could u please review the track, How was the beat, swag, Flow, Lyrics, Style, delivery, ad-libs?

Hit me up if u have the time
Much appreciated,
Thanks

heres the link
 http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/55856806/file.html

Blasphemy

Re: Would love some feedback on my new track if y'all have time
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:43:08 AM »
Hey y'all i made a new track recently with my man Cusp on the beat its pretty good quality for the shitty equipment used soo yeah I'm not really looking on ways to improve that. If u have time could u please review the track, How was the beat, swag, Flow, Lyrics, Style, delivery, ad-libs?

Hit me up if u have the time
Much appreciated,
Thanks

heres the link
 http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/55856806/file.html

Listening now. Be back with my review after I listen 2 it.

Edit:

First off the production is Ok, but your Vocals Do NOT go with this at all, You'd be better off with some Darker type of production, Possibly Anarchy sounding (I recommend Checking out Cypress Hill's Black Sunday/III Temples of boom for inspiration).

Secondly First think you start out is talking about bitches. Honestly The beat isn't a club track, yet you have a club topic/Pimp thing as one of your first words. We have 2 much, Honestly That's were I stopped. lol I'm sorry, I hear 2 much of that. but you need a darker sound 2 match the vocals.

I'll finish listening 2 the track later, when I have some free time and I'll do a more indepth review, these were just my first thoughts.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:51:29 AM by Blasphemy »