Author Topic: Wake Up Call Documentary - Please Please Read  (Read 318 times)

tempo2

Wake Up Call Documentary - Please Please Read
« on: October 07, 2009, 04:53:05 AM »
Ok all im asking for is a couple of minutes of your time to read this post. Ive always been an open minded person and has never been one to accept so called "facts" and have never been told what to direction to follow and what thoughts i should have, im my own person and have always made my own decisions and am never closed minded. Anyways, i think by now we have all heard of a "new world order" and im sure many of you think its a load of bollocks talked about by some crazy nutters and that at the end of the day no one would do what these so called new world order people do, humans just arnt like that right? Even by its defination the new world order is reffered to as a "conspirecy", the word conspiracy means something criminal so before there even given a chance people who speak out against the "truth" are almost branded with a bad word about there opinions immediatley.                                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(crime)

Ive always been a fan of documentaries and last nite i watched a documentary that just absoloutley blew me away its changed my life and perception of things and I just wanted to share this with you. Its a 2 and half hour documentary called "Wake up Call" and i'd really appreciate it if everybody could take the time out to watch it and just learn about certain things. Im not expecting everyone to agree with everything in the documentary but theres facts and hard evidence about subjects which cannot go ignored. People need to be told about these things, people need to be allowed to make up there own decisions and not be led by politicians etc who dont give a fuck about you.

Again please follow the link below and watch this documentary and share your thoughts, the beginning section about the banking system is a much much watch and did happen and is factual and is the basis of what is going on in the world today 100 years later. I would really appreciate it if you would sit down by yourself and watch this, give it your full attention and just come to your own concolusions, im sure some people will come in here and dismmiss everything in this documentary because some people have been blinded and would like to go down this road to a one world government and one world army, but when you understand there could be alterior motives its dead worth learning about. Different races we should not be enemies, we should not be mislead, we should unite against our freedoms that are been attacked everyday by outside sources. The oppresion by the many by the few has only been possible because we have been minipulated into fighting each other over trivial differneces such as race, age, gender and religion to divert us from the fact we are all in the same boat, a boat that is rapidly sinking.

We are now at a tipping point in the future of mankind. Maybe its time to Wake Up?

Exerpt ......
Full Documntary......http://www.mininova.org/tor/1780080

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 04:55:20 AM by tempo2 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Wake Up Call Documentary - Please Please Read
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 05:50:15 AM »
Oh dear God. Is this where I learn that Obama is NWO, and if he gets killed, then he wasn't NWO, and that the last real president was John F Kennedy, though he was originally NWO too.

tempo2

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 05:59:55 AM »
not at all, dont discredit certain facts because other facts you dont agree with. there is TRUTH in this documentary, im not saying you will agree with it all but like it or not we are all being minipulated on a daily basis.

good for you if your going along for the ride, ive never met you and have nothing aginst you, good luck in life.

peace
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:10:25 AM by tempo2 »

tempo2

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:03:23 AM »
so do you discredit everything in this documentary?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 10:41:36 AM »
so do you discredit everything in this documentary?

To clarify M Dogg recognises that there is a conglomerate of business interests, politicians, academics, who form the back bone of the new world order but rejects the notion that Obama is a part of that. So....pre empting his own response, I would say that given the title itself and assuming the rest of the content from that, he would agree with a lot of it but reject some of it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:56:16 AM by virtuoso »

tempo2

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 03:06:29 PM »
why would obama be any different? lol

Matty

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 04:04:49 PM »
im afriad that m dogg has been kidnapped by the globalist and cloned. the one that is posting here is a nwo disinformation agent. don't believe me then just check their own official documents. we must break into the eugenics lab and rescue the real m dogg :laugh:

for real though i've noticed that really recently, some people (not on here but generally) are starting to get real angry when talking about this line of conversation, 'conspiracy' theories etc. i'm being told that the economic recovery is all good, the dollar is all good. quite violent opposition to it actually, my friend insisted on citing the financials recent earnings and profits as hard proof that the system has stabilised and that my ideas were not based on any data, just crazy ramblings. somebody else told me that the dollar is 'too important historically and culturally' for its reserve currency status or value to ever be seriously challenged.

we're heating up for a major shift in consciousness and some shit to go down fairly soon, hence the overly violent opposition by people still clinging to the current system/ideology. and im out 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 04:15:33 PM »
im afriad that m dogg has been kidnapped by the globalist and cloned.

lol
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 04:43:17 PM »

lol

OH DEAR GOD.. LOL

Matty

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 05:26:28 PM »

lol

you think its funny? if you were wondering why he was gone from the forum for a while now you know why. infinite, dont let yourself be the next victim to the nwo control schemes. look at his reponse above - laughing it off, classic nwo tactics.

we're onto you 'M Dogg' :pirate:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 08:44:28 PM »

lol

you think its funny? if you were wondering why he was gone from the forum for a while now you know why. infinite, dont let yourself be the next victim to the nwo control schemes. look at his reponse above - laughing it off, classic nwo tactics.

we're onto you 'M Dogg' :pirate:

GO RAIDERS!!! Dude how you know that's my favorite team.

Give in to the Raider Nation/Obama Nation.... THE N... W... O
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x4OqPszsWTI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x4OqPszsWTI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999</a>

tempo2

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 02:21:27 AM »
has anybody actually watched the documentary? lol

Matty

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 08:16:39 AM »
i downloaded it, will check it today :P

Matty

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 05:17:58 PM »
i kinda skimmed through this. typical 'conspiracy' theory fare as far as the info goes. saw a lot of david icke clips in there.

not to say i don't think good amounts of the information and ideas are true or valid, but i wasn't gonna be learning anything. keep up the good fight!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:19:43 PM by Matty »