Author Topic: LIGHT IS THIS TRUE ??????????????  (Read 722 times)

universe

LIGHT IS THIS TRUE ??????????????
« on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:26 AM »
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=3105956447

FIRST HOODLAND HILLS, NOW BEVERLY HILLS :laugh:

LOL, DON'T FORGET TO POP YOUR COLLAR IDIOT.

Cali Climate

Re: LIGHT IS THIS TRUE ??????????????
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 09:36:52 AM »
Stinkin arabs stay in the valley. I dont think its him.

universe

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 09:39:22 AM »
Stinkin arabs stay in the valley. I dont think its him.

HIS MOTHER COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED BY A PERISAN.

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »
Either way, none of those fucking middle easterners live in beverly hills, they are all in the sfv, thats why the place never gets any respect compared to the rest of LA

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »
Either way, none of those fucking middle easterners live in beverly hills, they are all in the sfv, thats why the place never gets any respect compared to the rest of LA

fuck sfv they should b in fuckin cages

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
nah, lights lives in North Hills and that place is ghetto. They dont even have many cars in his area, most people travel with bikes.

hes got a long way to go if he wants to live in beverly hills.
how it really goes down..

the ghost

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 12:56:49 PM »
nah, lights lives in North Hills and that place is ghetto. They dont even have many cars in his area, most people travel with bikes.

Roccy, you seem like a cool mutha fucka.  Why do you run with lames?  i know they are your folks, but you gotta see them for what they are.  Stay up.

ikke

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »

then my country is a ghetto, almost everybody uses bikes...

In over populated cities Bikes>cars

Roccy

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 01:05:29 PM »

Roccy, you seem like a cool mutha fucka.  Why do you run with lames?  i know they are your folks, but you gotta see them for what they are.  Stay up.

Their pretty chill dudes, they aren't anything like they are on the dub.

In all truth, if anyone met lights or NIK they'd be chill with them, they aren't the type youd start beef with.

then my country is a ghetto, almost everybody uses bikes...

In over populated cities Bikes>cars

Lol,

they dont use bikes because they want too, they use bikes because they dont have any legal papers to get a drivers license = no car.

the ghost

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »

In all truth, if anyone met lights or NIK they'd be chill with them, they aren't the type youd start beef with.

See I think thats their biggest issue.  I think that most people here are more than likely with exceptions of course, close to the same off or on the board, but NIK and Lights are actors on the dub and that why people hate them so much.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 01:34:53 PM »

See I think thats their biggest issue.  I think that most people here are more than likely with exceptions of course, close to the same off or on the board, but NIK and Lights are actors on the dub and that why people hate them so much.

LOL the exact argument ive made against NIK before.  Roccy isnt the first one his "friends" to say that he acts different in person then he does on here.  Funny shit.  You gotta come onto a message board and act out a character that you cant be in real life.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 01:43:34 PM »

Yeah, North Hills can be rough. My uncle's family moved over there about 3 years ago and now they're trying to come back over here by my area.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 01:50:07 PM »

Roccy, you seem like a cool mutha fucka.  Why do you run with lames?  i know they are your folks, but you gotta see them for what they are.  Stay up.

See I think thats their biggest issue.  I think that most people here are more than likely with exceptions of course, close to the same off or on the board, but NIK and Lights are actors on the dub and that why people hate them so much.

Its not that they "Act" on the dub, NIK is just misunderstood on here. Anyone whos got any beef with him would forget about it the second you speak with the dude and chill with him for a good 5 minutes.

Now, lights on the other hand is trying his best to be annoying, but he enjoys the attention.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »

Roccy, you seem like a cool mutha fucka.  Why do you run with lames?  i know they are your folks, but you gotta see them for what they are.  Stay up.

See I think thats their biggest issue.  I think that most people here are more than likely with exceptions of course, close to the same off or on the board, but NIK and Lights are actors on the dub and that why people hate them so much.

Its not that they "Act" on the dub, NIK is just misunderstood on here. Anyone whos got any beef with him would forget about it the second you speak with the dude and chill with him for a good 5 minutes.

Now, lights on the other hand is trying his best to be annoying, but he enjoys the attention.

Man, u dont see it cus youre too close to the dude lol. You cant say that he is misunderstood by EVERYbody on here lol. Obviously if this many people are misunderstanding him...its cus he's fakin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »

Man, u dont see it cus youre too close to the dude lol. You cant say that he is misunderstood by EVERYbody on here lol. Obviously if this many people are misunderstanding him...its cus he's fakin.

NIK has met a bunch of people off this site and every one says hes a chill dude in person.

In all realness, if you met him I can put my money where my mouth is and tell you that you would agree.