Author Topic: LIGHT IS THIS TRUE ??????????????  (Read 718 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: LIGHT IS THIS TRUE ??????????????
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 03:31:14 PM »
NIK---you've got some splainin to do

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
^he was saying i dont have issues with peeps outside of this board, so i dont typically have nutriders...he even clarified for the dumbasses right after, sayin Lights puts up an act to annoy peeps, but I'm just "misunderstood" (envied). in other words, i am not anything like i am on the dub in a sense that i dont get in beefs with peeps and peeps typically dont ride my nuts...get it?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 04:59:07 PM »
^he was saying i dont have issues with peeps outside of this board, so i dont typically have nutriders...he even clarified for the dumbasses right after, sayin Lights puts up an act to annoy peeps, but I'm just "misunderstood" (envied). in other words, i am not anything like i am on the dub in a sense that i dont get in beefs with peeps and peeps typically dont ride my nuts...get it?

Yeah I get it.  It's clear that you have an opinion of things thats way different than a lot of peeps on this board.  So keep doing you, me or anyone else has no chance to ever convince you that some of the things you have said come across wrong.  Oh well, keep doing you, I've got shit else to say.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 05:12:06 PM »
you cant save everyone.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

Yeah I get it.  It's clear that you have an opinion of things thats way different than a lot of peeps on this board.  So keep doing you, me or anyone else has no chance to ever convince you that some of the things you have said come across wrong.  Oh well, keep doing you, I've got shit else to say.

realest shit u ever wrote

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 05:42:00 PM »
I'd agree with Roccy. In person, Elior is a very quiet young man who seems to be a decent individual in some aspects.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »
I'd agree with Roccy. In person, Elior is a very quiet young man who seems to be a decent individual in some aspects.

he probably isn't being a douche in real life, so people aren't clowning him

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 06:52:47 PM »
NIK is a fucking jewigger and should die via rats chew through his pussy and up his "brain"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 06:59:58 PM »
NIK what is it about you that people envy?

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »

hes a jew

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 09:47:10 PM »

stop frontin, son...i dont know u, and when i did see u, u shit ur pants.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »

thats what im tryna figure out

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 06:21:57 AM »
NIK is a dumb jewigger that thinks he's vin diesel but is really more like woody allen

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 11:51:36 AM »

stop frontin, son...i dont know u, and when i did see u, u shit ur pants.
LOL

I told you where I would be and when I'd be there, but for some reason I shit my pants?

Maybe it was what I ate the night before.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 06:26:25 AM »
Lol
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>