Author Topic: Kurupt And Roscoe - Tha Tekneek Files  (Read 421 times)

biggt

• Lil Geezy
Kurupt And Roscoe - Tha Tekneek Files
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »
01. Intro 
02. Hood In Ya Life 
03. Check Check (Feat. Freeway)
04. Im Bout Mine (Feat. Jayo Felony)
05. Walk Away (Remix)   
06. Throw Up DPG (Feat. Daz, Tekneek)
07. Do Whut I Do (Remix) (Feat. Tekneek)
08. This Gang (Feat. Bulletz, AK)     
09. Tha House (Remix) (Feat. Red Dollaz, Tekneek, Gillie Da Kid)
10. Lookin For Em Now               
11. Make It Clear (Feat. Tristar, Sandman)                     
12. Back In Tha Hood (Feat. Tekneek, AK)   
13. Tha Paper                                             
14. Gun 4 Gun (Remix) (Feat. Killah Preist, Nas)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYKQFXBM

biggt

• Lil Geezy
Re: Kurupt And Roscoe - Tha Tekneek Files
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »
how is it? i didnt hear it yet

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:09:32 PM »
Your REALLY just going to post it out in the open like that?

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »
I dont think its getting released anymore...Kurupt and Scoe stated they dont support the project, plus theres alot of old material on here. I think its safe to say it aint coming out.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »
I dont think its getting released anymore...Kurupt and Scoe stated they dont support the project, plus theres alot of old material on here. I think its safe to say it aint coming out.

It's already out.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

It's already out.

In stores?? I havebt seen it in any stores, wasnt on Amason. But i did find it on cduniverse.

Back to topic, The cd aint bad but and great. If they took tracks from this release and the Frank N Jess then you would have a solid cd.....If there gunna do this Roscoe and Kurupt cd they need to do it right, Have some Daz beats, fred, Soopa. The whole crew and get the whole DPGC crew on there and do a PROPER album together

Throw Up That DPG bangs like a motha fucka tho!

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »
I'm actually really feeling this project. I think after one spin I'm digging it more than Frank and Jess.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
Yeah, it's out somewhere but Kurupt and Roscoe ain't supportin' this project. Haven't heard it myself, might give it a spin though.

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »
Yeah, it's out somewhere but Kurupt and Roscoe ain't supportin' this project. Haven't heard it myself, might give it a spin though.

I haven't been following this situation enough, so forgive me, but they had a falling out with Tekneek or something?

Okka

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »

I haven't been following this situation enough, so forgive me, but they had a falling out with Tekneek or something?

I don't think they had a falling out but they didn't want this album to get released. Somebody should hit 'em up on twitter and ask about this, or maybe Nima could ask them.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »
props, will check this out

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

I don't think they had a falling out but they didn't want this album to get released. Somebody should hit 'em up on twitter and ask about this, or maybe Nima could ask them.

Yeah, definitely.

Even though there's older tracks on this, that's not the first time that something like that happened on a DPG related album. There's some great music on here, Kurupt, Roscoe and Tekneek are a deadly combination.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »

It's already out.

In stores?? I havebt seen it in any stores, wasnt on Amason. But i did find it on cduniverse.

Back to topic, The cd aint bad but and great. If they took tracks from this release and the Frank N Jess then you would have a solid cd.....If there gunna do this Roscoe and Kurupt cd they need to do it right, Have some Daz beats, fred, Soopa. The whole crew and get the whole DPGC crew on there and do a PROPER album together

It is out for digital download. I think my homie said he seen it at Best Buy.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 03:01:17 PM »
Walk Away (Remix) is tight as fuck, that beat is one of the best i've heard from Tekneek.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »

It's already out.

I would be content with Tek doing all of them. Soopa, Tek and Fred would be a bomb ass album, especially a Dogg Pound one. Most of these songs Tek did with them are old though. The majority of songs on Tangled Thoughts album started off as Kurupt and Roscoe songs and they added verses.