Author Topic: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..  (Read 512 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
...dont really seem to be working do they?

Time to give up Lights and NIK lol. Part of "manning up" is understanding when youve lost...and move on. Everybody takes an L sometimes....this time, you guys did lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
thizz in peace

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »
they know they the bitches so they try callin sikotic a bitch so everyones attention could b on him instead of the real bitches

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »
thizz in peace

lights is gonna b in hell givin up head to satan, hitler, and walt disney for thizz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 12:22:34 PM »
they know they the bitches so they try callin sikotic a bitch so everyones attention could b on him instead of the real bitches

lol real shit
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »
...dont really seem to be working do they?

Time to give up Lights and NIK lol. Part of "manning up" is understanding when youve lost...and move on. Everybody takes an L sometimes....this time, you guys did lol

Real Talk

The more they try the worse they look.

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

Exactly, but they forgot one thing a Bitch is a Bitch No matter what you try, you can get the attention off for a second, but you are still a bitch.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »
DAYGO... LOOK AT ME HOMMIE... AND LOOK AT THAT LIL WET RAT... HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN RAT... A LIL FUCKIN HOMO...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »
i might have somewhat believed it, if it stayed at one thread.

but LIGHTS made like 3 or 4 threads, that looked MAD sus.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
DAYGO... LOOK AT ME HOMMIE... AND LOOK AT THAT LIL WET RAT... HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN RAT... A LIL FUCKIN HOMO...

Check this out man. Your first mistake is you kick it with NIK.  I dont give a fuck how u are, or who you are...the minute u stepped foot on this forum you were labeled as NIKs homeboy.  Thats an automatic strike against you.  Everybody sees NIK as a fake, a liar, a joke basically lol.  The fact that you associate with him means thats how people see u also.  Look at Roccy. He's takin a lot of shit on this forum, and most of it is cus of his association with Scittles.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
The fact that a "internet beef" is consuming NIK's life to the point where he actually comes after me with back up is victory enough for me.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:56:50 PM by Sikotic: 3 - Elior: 0 »

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
Most real gangsters realize it's time to get angry when you affect their money supply, harm their family, put them in jail. With elior, you hurt his fragile ego and it's war.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »

Check this out man. Your first mistake is you kick it with NIK.  I dont give a fuck how u are, or who you are...the minute u stepped foot on this forum you were labeled as NIKs homeboy.  Thats an automatic strike against you.  Everybody sees NIK as a fake, a liar, a joke basically lol.  The fact that you associate with him means thats how people see u also.  Look at Roccy. He's takin a lot of shit on this forum, and most of it is cus of his association with Scittles.
daygo... its not how it is hommie...

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Most real gangsters realize it's time to get angry when you affect their money supply, harm their family, put them in jail. With elior, you hurt his fragile ego and it's war.

Putting out his moms information, picture, putting up private pms = harming his family.

how it really goes down..

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »

u are one dumb muthafucker, u know that banana boy? after all the shit said about and done to my family on here, u really think this is about hurting someones feelings over the internet?

and daygo, u nutriders are pretty pathetic for not realizing what a shook little bitch sikotic is who dodged the fight when approached and left the town ASAP when he saw me and LIGHTS LMAO. ive never seen u, but im willing to bet anything ur just as bitch as he is.

the ghost

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 03:25:06 PM »

Putting out his moms information, picture, putting up private pms = harming his family.

I agree that he has a right to be pissed off and wanna beat someones ass.  but he's going about it like a bitch and making himself look even worse.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »

I agree that he has a right to be pissed off and wanna beat someones ass.  but he's going about it like a bitch and making himself look even worse.

in what way? cuz i went to where sik was at, he showed up 30 minutes late, and got away when he saw the chance? right. dont be too quick to label someone a bitch just cuz u think this whole shit is over. sikotic will get whatever he deserves.

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

in what way? cuz i went to where sik was at, he showed up 30 minutes late, and got away when he saw the chance? right. dont be too quick to label someone a bitch just cuz u think this whole shit is over. sikotic will get whatever he deserves.

I'm not saying you are going to do something or not.  it just seems to me that talking about it on the board and doing something are two differrent things.  You have a right to be pissed, I would be too, but driving around looking for someone and calling them a bitch for not getting in your truck seems a little strange.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »
HOP IN LITTLE BOY IVE GOT CANDY

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

I'm not saying you are going to do something or not.  it just seems to me that talking about it on the board and doing something are two differrent things.  You have a right to be pissed, I would be too, but driving around looking for someone and calling them a bitch for not getting in your truck seems a little strange.

im not calling him a bitch for not getting in my truck. if he was too scared to roll to another spot to throw down, i understand. but the fact that he shook the spot so quick, while me and lights were lookin for him after goin to park the truck, is what made me call him out on his pussiness. if u were there, u woulda said he was a pussy too. trust me.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
Would you have hopped in my ride if I asked you, NIK?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 03:57:16 PM »
I can imagine the awkward silence when Sikotic hops into NIKs truck.

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »
I can imagine the awkward silence when Sikotic hops into NIKs truck.

LOL.

...... So......, how about them Dodgers?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »

if we were guna go squab somewhere else, i woulda, or at the very least, i woulda said "let me get my car and we can go somewhere".........i definitely wouldnt have shook the spot so quick, and i definitely woulda came back when u finally got a hold of me

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »

if we were guna go squab somewhere else, i woulda, or at the very least, i woulda said "let me get my car and we can go somewhere".........i definitely wouldnt have shook the spot so quick, and i definitely woulda came back when u finally got a hold of me
woulda coulda shoulda. keep crying boy