Author Topic: Can't we take away lights topic creating ability ?  (Read 315 times)

herpes

Can't we take away lights topic creating ability ?
« on: October 08, 2009, 08:26:09 AM »
How many threads is this retard going to make about sikotic being a pussy ?  No wonder his mother killed herself, I would of done the same if I had a worthless child like lights.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Can't we take away lights topic creating ability ?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 08:33:12 AM »
Someone please take away his air breathing ability at the same time.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 09:57:33 AM »
 8)

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »
lmao this shit is straight comedy.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »
enough is enough....this dude needs a timeban

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:09 AM »
lmao this shit is straight comedy.

up to a point it may be...but then again..he's retarded. you can't help but laugh at them.

universe

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »
How many threads is this retard going to make about sikotic being a pussy ?  No wonder his mother killed herself, I would of done the same if I had a worthless child like lights.

LOL, IF THAT'S TRUE.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »

let's not make fun of her death...show some class for christ sake...the cunt died in a car accident...they said she was succin dicc without a seatbelt.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

let's not make fun of her death...show some class for christ sake...the cunt died in a car accident...they said she was succin dicc without a seatbelt.
LOL Holy shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »

LOL

Probably was choking 2 death on some Nut.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »

LOL

hahaha nasty shit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 12:23:06 PM »

LOL

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 12:38:08 PM »
i know many of you are laughing at this but this is really no laughing matter...lights had to identify her body and he was only 7 years old when this happened...i mean can you imagine...being 7 years old and having to identify your mother with a 10 inch dicc in her mouth. yes i know what you're thinking..'they could've removed it'...but they didn't!

Blasphemy

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 10:09:14 PM »
i know many of you are laughing at this but this is really no laughing matter...lights had to identify her body and he was only 7 years old when this happened...i mean can you imagine...being 7 years old and having to identify your mother with a 10 inch dicc in her mouth. yes i know what you're thinking..'they could've removed it'...but they didn't!

They tried the Jaws of Life, but they figured it would be a even bigger mess.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »

They tried the Jaws of Life, but they figured it would be a even bigger mess.

no they got her out of the car...but she bit the dicc off on impact and they just left it in her mouth. i spoke to a fireman who was at the scene and he said they just wanted to take pictures of it. everybody was laughing. but lights identified her at the hospital...fuccin dicc still in her mouth. i guess the doctors wanted pictures too.