Author Topic: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..  (Read 677 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
...dont really seem to be working do they?

Time to give up Lights and NIK lol. Part of "manning up" is understanding when youve lost...and move on. Everybody takes an L sometimes....this time, you guys did lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
thizz in peace

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »
they know they the bitches so they try callin sikotic a bitch so everyones attention could b on him instead of the real bitches

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »
thizz in peace

lights is gonna b in hell givin up head to satan, hitler, and walt disney for thizz

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 12:22:34 PM »
they know they the bitches so they try callin sikotic a bitch so everyones attention could b on him instead of the real bitches

lol real shit
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »
...dont really seem to be working do they?

Time to give up Lights and NIK lol. Part of "manning up" is understanding when youve lost...and move on. Everybody takes an L sometimes....this time, you guys did lol

Real Talk

The more they try the worse they look.

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »

Exactly, but they forgot one thing a Bitch is a Bitch No matter what you try, you can get the attention off for a second, but you are still a bitch.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »
DAYGO... LOOK AT ME HOMMIE... AND LOOK AT THAT LIL WET RAT... HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN RAT... A LIL FUCKIN HOMO...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »
i might have somewhat believed it, if it stayed at one thread.

but LIGHTS made like 3 or 4 threads, that looked MAD sus.

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
DAYGO... LOOK AT ME HOMMIE... AND LOOK AT THAT LIL WET RAT... HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN RAT... A LIL FUCKIN HOMO...

Check this out man. Your first mistake is you kick it with NIK.  I dont give a fuck how u are, or who you are...the minute u stepped foot on this forum you were labeled as NIKs homeboy.  Thats an automatic strike against you.  Everybody sees NIK as a fake, a liar, a joke basically lol.  The fact that you associate with him means thats how people see u also.  Look at Roccy. He's takin a lot of shit on this forum, and most of it is cus of his association with Scittles.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
The fact that a "internet beef" is consuming NIK's life to the point where he actually comes after me with back up is victory enough for me.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:56:50 PM by Sikotic: 3 - Elior: 0 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
Most real gangsters realize it's time to get angry when you affect their money supply, harm their family, put them in jail. With elior, you hurt his fragile ego and it's war.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »

Check this out man. Your first mistake is you kick it with NIK.  I dont give a fuck how u are, or who you are...the minute u stepped foot on this forum you were labeled as NIKs homeboy.  Thats an automatic strike against you.  Everybody sees NIK as a fake, a liar, a joke basically lol.  The fact that you associate with him means thats how people see u also.  Look at Roccy. He's takin a lot of shit on this forum, and most of it is cus of his association with Scittles.
daygo... its not how it is hommie...

Roccy

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Most real gangsters realize it's time to get angry when you affect their money supply, harm their family, put them in jail. With elior, you hurt his fragile ego and it's war.

Putting out his moms information, picture, putting up private pms = harming his family.

how it really goes down..

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »

u are one dumb muthafucker, u know that banana boy? after all the shit said about and done to my family on here, u really think this is about hurting someones feelings over the internet?

and daygo, u nutriders are pretty pathetic for not realizing what a shook little bitch sikotic is who dodged the fight when approached and left the town ASAP when he saw me and LIGHTS LMAO. ive never seen u, but im willing to bet anything ur just as bitch as he is.