Author Topic: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..  (Read 685 times)

the ghost

Re: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 03:25:06 PM »
Most real gangsters realize it's time to get angry when you affect their money supply, harm their family, put them in jail. With elior, you hurt his fragile ego and it's war.

Putting out his moms information, picture, putting up private pms = harming his family.

I agree that he has a right to be pissed off and wanna beat someones ass.  but he's going about it like a bitch and making himself look even worse.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »
Most real gangsters realize it's time to get angry when you affect their money supply, harm their family, put them in jail. With elior, you hurt his fragile ego and it's war.

Putting out his moms information, picture, putting up private pms = harming his family.

I agree that he has a right to be pissed off and wanna beat someones ass.  but he's going about it like a bitch and making himself look even worse.

in what way? cuz i went to where sik was at, he showed up 30 minutes late, and got away when he saw the chance? right. dont be too quick to label someone a bitch just cuz u think this whole shit is over. sikotic will get whatever he deserves.

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

in what way? cuz i went to where sik was at, he showed up 30 minutes late, and got away when he saw the chance? right. dont be too quick to label someone a bitch just cuz u think this whole shit is over. sikotic will get whatever he deserves.

I'm not saying you are going to do something or not.  it just seems to me that talking about it on the board and doing something are two differrent things.  You have a right to be pissed, I would be too, but driving around looking for someone and calling them a bitch for not getting in your truck seems a little strange.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »
HOP IN LITTLE BOY IVE GOT CANDY

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

I'm not saying you are going to do something or not.  it just seems to me that talking about it on the board and doing something are two differrent things.  You have a right to be pissed, I would be too, but driving around looking for someone and calling them a bitch for not getting in your truck seems a little strange.

im not calling him a bitch for not getting in my truck. if he was too scared to roll to another spot to throw down, i understand. but the fact that he shook the spot so quick, while me and lights were lookin for him after goin to park the truck, is what made me call him out on his pussiness. if u were there, u woulda said he was a pussy too. trust me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »
Would you have hopped in my ride if I asked you, NIK?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 03:57:16 PM »
I can imagine the awkward silence when Sikotic hops into NIKs truck.

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »
I can imagine the awkward silence when Sikotic hops into NIKs truck.

LOL.

...... So......, how about them Dodgers?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »

if we were guna go squab somewhere else, i woulda, or at the very least, i woulda said "let me get my car and we can go somewhere".........i definitely wouldnt have shook the spot so quick, and i definitely woulda came back when u finally got a hold of me

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »

if we were guna go squab somewhere else, i woulda, or at the very least, i woulda said "let me get my car and we can go somewhere".........i definitely wouldnt have shook the spot so quick, and i definitely woulda came back when u finally got a hold of me
woulda coulda shoulda. keep crying boy

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 04:19:42 PM »

u are one dumb muthafucker, u know that banana boy? after all the shit said about and done to my family on here, u really think this is about hurting someones feelings over the internet?

and daygo, u nutriders are pretty pathetic for not realizing what a shook little bitch sikotic is who dodged the fight when approached and left the town ASAP when he saw me and LIGHTS LMAO. ive never seen u, but im willing to bet anything ur just as bitch as he is.

Elior... it's called karma... and KARMA IS A BITCH... A KRAZY FAT BEYOTCH!!!!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 04:22:56 PM »
this fool needs to shut and stop posting or man up and do something tonight.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 05:07:50 AM »
this fool needs to shut and stop posting or man up and do something tonight.
For real.  I mean, it's the internet.  Once you log off, you don't ever have to come back.  Real life can then continue the way it should, but he likes it here, so he can't give it up.
Time for a change...bring it!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 11:26:20 AM »

and daygo, u nutriders are pretty pathetic for not realizing what a shook little bitch sikotic is who dodged the fight when approached and left the town ASAP when he saw me and LIGHTS LMAO. ive never seen u, but im willing to bet anything ur just as bitch as he is.

I told u, youre welcome to come down to SD and find out homeboy.  Since u been ALL over my city like u say, come see me man.  Real shit, I dont even care if u bring some of your peoples with u.  Bring all of em.  I aint really got no beef with Lights or Roccy or whoever u think got your back...but if they wanna get caught up in your shit thats on them.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 11:37:55 AM »
hahaha nik gonna fight the damus now....good lucc nik...r.i.p. nik