Author Topic: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..  (Read 676 times)

westsiderider323

Re: All these topics attempting to make Sikotic look like a bitch..
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 11:40:44 AM »
the bottom line is NIK IS A FAGGOT LIGHTS IS A FAGGOT ROCCY IS A FAGGOT and u cant change that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 11:47:46 AM »
hahaha nik gonna fight the damus now....good lucc nik...r.i.p. nik

Since NIK is so G that he dont want the babbies around, i got some spots we can meet up where the police wont go...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »
I told u, youre welcome to come down to SD and find out homeboy.  Since u been ALL over my city like u say, come see me man.  Real shit, I dont even care if u bring some of your peoples with u.  Bring all of em.  I aint really got no beef with Lights or Roccy or whoever u think got your back...but if they wanna get caught up in your shit thats on them.
He called you out, NIK. What are you gonna do about this, loc?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 11:59:04 AM »
I told u, youre welcome to come down to SD and find out homeboy.  Since u been ALL over my city like u say, come see me man.  Real shit, I dont even care if u bring some of your peoples with u.  Bring all of em.  I aint really got no beef with Lights or Roccy or whoever u think got your back...but if they wanna get caught up in your shit thats on them.
He called you out, NIK. What are you gonna do about this, loc?

Thing is, NIKs talked that shit but he knows Im not drivin all the way up to Woodland Hills lol. He's the rich boy and says he's been all over SD so he's not scared of shit down here or whatever.  Let him come down...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »

Since NIK is so G that he dont want the babbies around, i got some spots we can meet up where the police wont go...

i have a feeling he wont agree to them terms...the police would at least have to be near by...and he ain't getting out of the car either

AGeesta

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 03:43:42 PM »

i have a feeling he wont agree to them terms...the police would at least have to be near by...and he ain't getting out of the car either

LOL

Fraxxx

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2009, 06:24:49 AM »

"Look, we can fight but I won't get out. I'm gonna fight out of the car window."  ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.