Author Topic: So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective  (Read 858 times)

acgrundy

So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective
« on: October 07, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »
Okay, so according to Downy's perspective of how events unfolded:

Both I, and Sik were scared of him and shook.  After years of talking shit back and forth on this forum, I drove 14 hours according to him, only to meet him face to face and "look shook".  He just decided to bring his girlfriend along, who just happened to get on the phone and start talking with her friend.  You know, floyd, who is constantly on this forum seeking attention, the girl who dated Downy, just at that very moment was on the phone with her friend.  Probably because she is so popular and gets sooooo many phone calls, and she just happened to get a phone call from a friend right at that very moment.  And as a girlfriend, someone is trying to fight her boyfriend, and yet rather than being a concerned girlfriend and see what it was about, she just stuck on the phone having a conversation with her friend.  Even though I was shook, I still proceeded to play 1 on 1 basketball with Downy.

Now he goes out to meet up with sik.  He brings his friends with him, for the SOLE PURPOSE OF VIDEO TAPING events.  Sik sees NIK and instantly is shook and takes off running.  Somehow the witness, whose SOLE PURPOSE WAS TO VIDEO TAPE the events, didn't video tape the events.  I guess we can blame that on retarded incompetence. 

So, both of us, went out of our way to meet up with Downy, and we both became incredibly scared.

That is Downy's perspective of events.

Now lets look at some FACTS.

It has been proven time and time again the Downy has been caught in lies.  Anything from his age, to his height, to whether he is snitching on people, whatever.  Keep in mind this is a guy who claims he is a successful business manager of a construction business.  A guy in his early twenties, with zero college education, and zero work experience is manager of a successful construction business.  Also keep in mind that the construction industry has seen its largest contraction since the Great Depression.  Over 1 Million jobs nation wide have been lost in the construction industry will thousands of construction businesses have went under.  But, somehow, Downy is able to keep his highly successful management position.

This is also the guy who brags about every single aspect of his life.  From his hoop skills, to his girls, to his drugs, to his job, to his Internet Forum Legendary status.  This guy has it all - money, girls, parties, friends, hoop skills, the dream job, you name it.  Yet he still manages time to come on an internet forum and rack up over 40,000 posts, which doesn't include the thousands of posts not counted in the gspot.  **Note - See his leaked PM's** No further explanation needed.

Downy gets busted with weed and snitches his girlfriend out.  He comes on here, crying like his life is over, begging for advice on what to do.  So scared like he is about to do 20 to Life.  Yet this same guy somehow scared off both Sik and myself.

Wow, Downy, I guessed I never really looked at it from your perspective...but damn it is all coming together now.  Oh wait...no its not.

Cali Climate

Re: So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »
ether

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »
you need to intimidate us with your muscles and not your words since you're a retard

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »
you need to intimidate us with your muscles and not your words since you're a retard

I don't need to do anything.  I've already struck a nerve so bad with you that I could never reply to you ever again and you would still feel the need to upset me.

herpes

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »

I don't need to do anything.  I've already struck a nerve so bad with you that I could never reply to you ever again and you would still feel the need to upset me.

lol cmon man don't lie to yourself you know damn well you nutted in your pants when you thought i left.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 09:54:40 PM »

lol cmon man don't lie to yourself you know damn well you nutted in your pants when you thought i left.

actually I nutted when you came back.  I miss you baby boy.

Oh yeah, more PHYSICAL PROOF coming next week that Downy is in fact a liar.

He called me numerous times fat, pudgy, short, midget, etc.

So I have an actually 24 Hour Fitness statistical body composition taken by a personal trainer.  The date is March 26, 2007, not too far from the time that we met up.  It shows that my body weight is 202 lbs, and that my body fat% is 13.4%  It doesn't show my height, but I am 6'1".  If I was a short midget I'm not sure how I could way over 200 pounds w/ only 13.4% body fat.

I will scan and upload the printout if I feel the need to embarrass this liar anymore than has been.

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »

actually I nutted when you came back.  I miss you baby boy.

Oh yeah, more PHYSICAL PROOF coming next week that Downy is in fact a liar.

He called me numerous times fat, pudgy, short, midget, etc.

So I have an actually 24 Hour Fitness statistical body composition taken by a personal trainer.  The date is March 26, 2007, not too far from the time that we met up.  It shows that my body weight is 202 lbs, and that my body fat% is 13.4%  It doesn't show my height, but I am 6'1".  If I was a short midget I'm not sure how I could way over 200 pounds w/ only 13.4% body fat.

I will scan and upload the printout if I feel the need to embarrass this liar anymore than has been.
hahahaha man we know hes a liar, you dont really need to do all that

AGeesta

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 12:25:07 AM »
yeah save your time Grundy...

the only thing your proving this to is Nik himself, and his friend

which even then NIK wont believe...

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 01:05:09 AM »
yeah, there's no point in going through the trouble of proving shit with NIK. He claimed the entire Pasadena police department had my back on the day he rolled up on me in his truck and that I planned to meet him near a police station. I proved that there is no police station anywhere near where I was at, but he still keeps coming up with excuses.

I'm starting to believe the guy really believes the shit he says. Either that or he is too prideful for his own good. Either way, I'm starting to feel sorry for him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »
^LOL, u talk real tough on here, but its ONLY on here..just admit u got shook when u saw me and lights man...admit it caught u off guard and u didnt expect it. u know damn well what happened.

and grundy, how do u have the nerve to try and clown me for the same exact shit u did? driving to beat someones ass and not doing it. LOL. only i drove 20 minutes and only i didnt throw down cuz he got away. if u geeks wanna talk about "ether", grundy just "ethered" himself in his own thread tryin so hard to prove that he didnt waste his time to pussy out of a bet.

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 01:58:18 AM »

and grundy, how do u have the nerve to try and clown me for the same exact shit u did? driving to beat someones ass and not doing it.
hahahaha

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 02:00:39 AM »

and grundy, how do u have the nerve to try and clown me for the same exact shit u did? driving to beat someones ass and not doing it.
hahahaha

only i didnt do it cuz he got away

dont matter though, everything is everything

JAZ

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 02:02:15 AM »

hahahaha

only i didnt do it cuz he got away

dont matter though, everything is everything
thats right, we totally believe that. it wasnt the 14 police cars and the police station.