Author Topic: AC Grundy question  (Read 647 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: AC Grundy question
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 12:43:04 PM »
I think we have to give NIK props for self control here.

I mean, we all know he's lurking around this forum 18 hours a day & without a doubt has seen this thread & has developed enough self control to leave it alone.

Well this thread is actually giving NIK some shine.  He showed up.  Grundy was the one who wanted to beat his ass so bad he drove 15 hours.  Any failure to do so after that journey shows true bitchassness.  So NIK was cool on this one.  Now with SIK, that was a wholenother story.

Hey Grungy, why don't you answer my original questions?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2010, 05:24:24 PM »

Hey Grungy, why don't you answer my original questions?

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »
make up your own answers.  You were not there yet you made your own assumptions about it, so make up your own answers to whatever questions you have.  Whatever you and your circle jerk group want to think, so be it, doesn't change a thing.  I know what happened and thats all that I care about.  If you want a soap opera about my life, too bad.  Get a life you fucking fag.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 11:43:50 PM »
AC grumpy is right... who cares what happened... at the end of the day he is still a bitch
The West is Back

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 10:39:53 PM »
AC grumpy is right... who cares what happened... at the end of the day he is still a bitch

Today's word of the day is SENSITIVITY.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »

Hahahahaha.  Yup.

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2010, 04:50:42 PM »
obviously you guys care.  I"m not the one creating threads about this damn near 5 years after it took place.  Either you care, or you have no life at all, that you just create threads about things you don't care about.  Which one is it?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2010, 04:58:27 PM »
ac grumpy at it again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

mesa

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »
i cant remember whether or not i was cool with ac grumpy at wcrydaz. if i was then i apologize to you Grumpi for what i'm about to say. you are one pathetic loser for driving that far to fight someone from the internet. i dont even drive 35 minutes for vaginal satisfcation.  it used to be cool to drive from jersey to modesto to beat people up. that was 2002 and internet was life back then. if you do it nowadays its just sad.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2012, 12:50:55 PM »

And for the record it was a 5 hour drive.  I know many people are absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to driving, so I can completely understand how it could take you 8 hours to make the drive.

5 hr drive from sac to la not only does he have a perfect credit history and 13.4% body fat, he drives like dale earnhardt and can float above traffic. fuckin faggot

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.