Author Topic: So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective  (Read 857 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 02:05:19 AM »
^LOL, u talk real tough on here, but its ONLY on here..just admit u got shook when u saw me and lights man...admit it caught u off guard and u didnt expect it. u know damn well what happened.

I told you when and where I was at. Why would I be surprised?

BTW, you're too emotional. Stop making your weakness so obvious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 02:08:59 AM »

and grundy, how do u have the nerve to try and clown me for the same exact shit u did? driving to beat someones ass and not doing it.
hahahaha

only i didnt do it cuz he got away

dont matter though, everything is everything
thats right, we totally believe that. it wasnt the 14 police cars and the police station.

right...go believe 2 guys ran away from 1. we caught him as we were driving in the middle of an area flooded with cops and he got away when we went to park. dumb eurofag. that story is way more logical than 2 guys approaching one guy by himself only to "run away", only u fags have sik's dick so far down ur throat that u wanna act like u believe his story. sik might be a fuckin geek, but he owns yall puppet ass fags.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 02:09:26 AM »
^LOL, u talk real tough on here, but its ONLY on here..just admit u got shook when u saw me and lights man...admit it caught u off guard and u didnt expect it. u know damn well what happened.

I told you when and where I was at. Why would I be surprised?

BTW, you're too emotional. Stop making your weakness so obvious.

well see

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 02:11:58 AM »

and grundy, how do u have the nerve to try and clown me for the same exact shit u did? driving to beat someones ass and not doing it.
hahahaha

thats right, we totally believe that. it wasnt the 14 police cars and the police station.

right...go believe 2 guys ran away from 1. we caught him as we were driving in the middle of an area flooded with cops and he got away when we went to park. dumb eurofag. that story is way more logical than 2 guys approaching one guy by himself only to "run away", only u fags have sik's dick so far down ur throat that u wanna act like u believe his story. sik might be a fuckin geek, but he owns yall puppet ass fags.

See what I'm saying about being too emotional? Are you on medication?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 02:14:46 AM »

hahahaha

im just saying sik's story doesnt switch up every time a bird flies by. yours does. eli. first it was you couldnt park, then it was the police cars, then it was he booked it, then it was a police station down the street. and now its sikotic booked it again. im just as confused as you are, my sweet eli.

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 02:15:05 AM »
puppet ass fags and geek ass marks hahahaha youre pathetic jew boy

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 02:21:05 AM »

hahahaha

im just saying sik's story doesnt switch up every time a bird flies by. yours does. eli. first it was you couldnt park, then it was the police cars, then it was he booked it, then it was a police station down the street. and now its sikotic booked it again. im just as confused as you are, my sweet eli.

how bout all three...we caught sikotic while we were driving in a spot flooded with cops. we hollared at him through the window, asked him to come find another spot to throw down, he refused...we went to park and he got away. u are slow as fuck.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:58 AM »

hahahaha

LOL. u know u dont want none, man. why dont u just do what u want to instead of putting up this whole front. do u have some police shit plotted or something? what is it? u speak way different on here.

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 02:23:38 AM »

hahahaha

how bout all three...we caught sikotic while we were driving in a spot flooded with cops. we hollared at him through the window, asked him to come find another spot to throw down, he refused...we went to park and he got away. u are slow as fuck.
your arrogance and mindtwists are annoying.

G-Funk

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 02:25:38 AM »
hahahaha
LOL. u know u dont want none, man. why dont u just do what u want to instead of putting up this whole front. do u have some police shit plotted or something? what is it? u speak way different on here.

^ irony

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 02:26:24 AM »

You wanted me to get in your truck, and of course I refused. If you really wanted to find another spot to fight, you could of followed me to my car. Instead, you drove off.

I'm not a thug. You're not a thug. Why do you keep living a lie though?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 02:27:09 AM »
hahahaha

^ irony

the funny thing is, NIK actually sounds a bit educated on here but when you hear him speak on the phone he sounds like a dumb wigger

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 02:27:41 AM »
hahahaha

^ irony

hahahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 02:28:17 AM »

You got me, Elior. I work with the cops.

Is that what you would like to hear? BTW, you were supposedly asleep last night when I called you around this time. Why are you up now?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 02:28:48 AM »

You wanted me to get in your truck, and of course I refused. If you really wanted to find another spot to fight, you could of followed me to my car. Instead, you drove off.

I'm not a thug. You're not a thug. Why do you keep living a lie though?

who thought u woulda fled the city so quick? i went to park and u were gone. im not sayin im a thug, but ur guna get what u deserve for actin like this. i dont need to say shit anymore. just know, what goes around comes around, my dude..im out