Author Topic: So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective  (Read 881 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: So this is how events went according to Downy's perspective
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
Maybe if one of you fools actually video taped shit instead of everyone trying to act all hard on the internet and tell their little stories. Man up and videotape shit.
Real shit.  Video proof can be a real muthafucka sometimes.
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

This was the cop car NIk saw, a couple of kids were playing with them outside.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2009, 11:45:38 AM »
Maybe if one of you fools actually video taped shit instead of everyone trying to act all hard on the internet and tell their little stories. Man up and videotape shit.

Do u think for one second that NIK wont use the video tape to press charges? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 11:56:11 AM »

Do u think for one second that NIK wont use the video tape to press charges? lol

I dont know or care, If he throws the first punch he cant press charges. And if he agrees to it which there is more then enough info on this site to back that he agreed to fight then he cant use it to press charges...

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2009, 11:58:55 AM »
They could of at least videotaped me running for my life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »

I dont know or care, If he throws the first punch he cant press charges. And if he agrees to it which there is more then enough info on this site to back that he agreed to fight then he cant use it to press charges...

False and False. 

But whateva.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »

actually I nutted when you came back.  I miss you baby boy.

Oh yeah, more PHYSICAL PROOF coming next week that Downy is in fact a liar.

He called me numerous times fat, pudgy, short, midget, etc.

So I have an actually 24 Hour Fitness statistical body composition taken by a personal trainer.  The date is March 26, 2007, not too far from the time that we met up.  It shows that my body weight is 202 lbs, and that my body fat% is 13.4%  It doesn't show my height, but I am 6'1".  If I was a short midget I'm not sure how I could way over 200 pounds w/ only 13.4% body fat.

I will scan and upload the printout if I feel the need to embarrass this liar anymore than has been.
scan and upload that shit grumpy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2012, 12:49:00 PM »

False and False.  

But whateva.

Actually he's not false, NIKs constant threats on beating down members can clearly be shown as evidence he was the instigator of the fight. If he throws the first punch he's the assaulter, and anything back is simply self-defense. They both agreed to meet each other fighting in hand, the police wouldn't charge either one with assault. Maybe causing a disturbance depending where they at, but charges wouldn't be pressed against anyone but NIK, do to him being the aggressor. know the law before you speak on it.

Edit: lol damn this is old,
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:51:24 PM by Blasphemy (A) »