Author Topic: Why Obama is not part of the Illuminati  (Read 501 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Why Obama is not part of the Illuminati
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »
Oh and yes he does have shady peeps in his cabinet. But u have to understand that one, he needs experienced people around him. Some of these cats have had roles in washington for decades. To throw them out in one fell swoop would be disatrous. He has to make concessions.

Who was his "green advisor" or whatever his title was that resigned a couple weeks back? That dude was a truther and that's why the neocons targeted him so much

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »

I don't buy the idea that a 911 widower could be bumped off just because she wanted a new investigation. Furthermore I don't buy that he would be persuaded or dissuaded from pursuing 911 by her. Therefore I see this as just bad luck that she was on board this flight. As for Obama, he has already said there will be no investigation and there won't be. To add to that, if they were going to bump her off, then there are much less messier less high publicised ways of doing it than killing an entire plane full of people. As for the other person you mention, it's not as if he could go after the government for arms dealing. There never has been any form of an ethical arms dealing policy and by it's very nature it never will arise.

So basically you base your entire rebuttal on the above essentially? man, we are 9 months into his administration. Radical change for the better would have taken place now, you know something to make his mark instead of supporting the amendments to FISA, continuing with the patriot act (despite the insistence from M Dogg this wouldn't happen) widening the war and all that good shit.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 05:25:11 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »

I don't buy the idea that a 911 widower could be bumped off just because she wanted a new investigation. Furthermore I don't buy that he would be persuaded or dissuaded from pursuing 911 by her. Therefore I see this as just bad luck that she was on board this flight. As for Obama, he has already said there will be no investigation and there won't be. To add to that, if they were going to bump her off, then there are much less messier less high publicised ways of doing it than killing an entire plane full of people. As for the other person you mention, it's not as if he could go after the government for arms dealing. There never has been any form of an ethical arms dealing policy and by it's very nature it never will arise.

So basically you base your entire rebuttal on the above essentially? man, we are 9 months into his administration. Radical change for the better would have taken place now, you know something to make his mark instead of supporting the amendments to FISA, continuing with the patriot act (despite the insistence from M Dogg this wouldn't happen) widening the war and all that good shit.

No I don't only base on those above reasons.  You'll see I was posting from my phone so I kept it short.

Before we go any further, I have to say that I think you enter the argument with a bias against him.  I know you follow Alex Jones pretty heavily and lets just say he needs to be taken with a huge lump of salt.  If you haven't listented to them, I recommend youtubing his show from 12/31/99 aka Y2K and get a taste of the ridiculous lies and propaganda he spouts.  There is hard proof that people associated w/ the powers that be actually feed him some of the articles you see on his site.  William Cooper completely exposed him.  Alex Jones does have some facts in there, as he must in order to keep his listeners.  Do you honestly think he could have got into Bohemian Grove without being invited?  He's been on Fox News for God's sake.  If he was legit they wouldn't touch him with 1000 ft pole.

Obama's getting transparency in government spending, closing Gitmo, pushing health care which is a direct kick in the balls of the insurance companies who want nothing to do w/ it only because it will effect their bottom line.

Do you honestly think he could just walk in and kick Henry Kissinger out on his ass on day 2 of his presidency?  Shit just would not work.  Hell I've worked in a place that high very high turnover and it was almost impossible to get shit done. 

And lets be honest, the Fed runs the country as it is now.  But that's on it's way down.  The dollar is being replaced as the reserve currency of the world, 3Q financials will be coming out soon, FDIC is broke, etc.  Lots of MAJOR changes happening right now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 08:35:30 PM »

Obama says there wouldn't be an investigation on torture, and now you hear that they are starting the process of looking in to it. It's not like in 1 year you can get Dick Cheney on trail, but the process is being started.

As for the Patriot Act, I am well aware of that. Fact is, I see it as a political move, he says extend it, then congress resist, and from there Obama gives up. The battle is still a couple of months away so we'll see.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 10:10:08 PM »
I dont really like obama...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »

No I don't only base on those above reasons.  You'll see I was posting from my phone so I kept it short.

Before we go any further, I have to say that I think you enter the argument with a bias against him.  I know you follow Alex Jones pretty heavily and lets just say he needs to be taken with a huge lump of salt.  If you haven't listented to them, I recommend youtubing his show from 12/31/99 aka Y2K and get a taste of the ridiculous lies and propaganda he spouts.  There is hard proof that people associated w/ the powers that be actually feed him some of the articles you see on his site.  William Cooper completely exposed him.  Alex Jones does have some facts in there, as he must in order to keep his listeners.  Do you honestly think he could have got into Bohemian Grove without being invited?  He's been on Fox News for God's sake.  If he was legit they wouldn't touch him with 1000 ft pole.

Firstly, this is a past tense, I did used to listen to him a lot but lets suppose that is true, it means that he is an alternative but controlled outlet and yes indeed I did hear Bill Cooper going at him.

Obama's getting transparency in government spending, closing Gitmo, pushing health care which is a direct kick in the balls of the insurance companies who want nothing to do w/ it only because it will effect their bottom line.

He isn't getting transparency, they have given the banks over 15 trillion dollars, no one knows where the bailout money has gone. Closing Gitmo, that hasn't happened yet and that is a pr exercise in itself as I have outlined above. The public health care is essentially a new mandatory tax, one americans can't afford and as for the pharmaceutical industry, it won't harm them one bit since he has already reassured them that he won't look to buy cheap alternatives and negotiate discounts.

Do you honestly think he could just walk in and kick Henry Kissinger out on his ass on day 2 of his presidency?  Shit just would not work.  Hell I've worked in a place that high very high turnover and it was almost impossible to get shit done.  

He hasn't done anything so you are basing your entire support on a faith he will but America is on the brink of being destroyed so when? . Also it's interesting you compare it to working in a big corporation since this just underlines my point, he is a worker, a subordinate. It is almost impossible to get things done but nothing is done without the approval of the directors and that is the point. He might take great adulation but he has no real power, only the power the directors give him.

And lets be honest, the Fed runs the country as it is now.  But that's on it's way down.  The dollar is being replaced as the reserve currency of the world, 3Q financials will be coming out soon, FDIC is broke, etc.  Lots of MAJOR changes happening right now.

The U.S has to collapse in order for new world order to be fully implemented. This didn't happen by accident, they stripped away the glass steagalz act and furthermore took away all leveraging limits. They needed a huge gigantic worldwide catastrophe to justify the new position which the IMF now occupies for instance.

Plus you said it yourself, the feds run the country, therefore the presidency is at best tokenism in which he is a puppet and at worst complicit and approving of everything which is being done.  You see here is something else to, the deliberate destruction of America is played on the one hand, but the fallout will be Obama coming out and speaking lovingly and caringly about America needs a new sales tax to support the poorest people in America. Even though they did it, they get to chew a little more flesh off and as for Obama being a good guy, that audio details something I have never heard of before, it's called contraction and convergence, google that and understand Obama supports that also.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:54:59 AM by virtuoso »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 10:08:38 PM »
I'm on my blackberry right now, so ill keep it short on the topic of Bill Cooper. He and my grandfather served in the same unit together in the navy. My gramps told me all about Bill Cooper. Also told me to "never listen to what the naysayers have to say about him because I have seen it with my own eyes". He used to tell me the craziest stories when I was a kid.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »
I dont really like obama...
HOW COME?