Author Topic: Well...I guess I've secured another victory in this war of attrition against NIK  (Read 649 times)

Sccit

3 time felon? that was me on the phone, muthafucka. sikotic, let me ask u something, and be real on this. why do u talk so tough on here when u speak completely different on the phone and in person? u know u said u dont want nothin, so why do u keep fronting to ur geek ass net friends like u really do? and why are u trying so hard to make it seem like this was my only chance to get at u when now i know where u go to school AND where u work LOL. and now ur talkin like "oh, dont take the net so seriously" LOL!

your not gonna do anything anyways... bitch

LOL

Sikotic™

3 time felon? that was me on the phone, muthafucka. sikotic, let me ask u something, and be real on this. why do u talk so tough on here when u speak completely different on the phone and in person? u know u said u dont want nothin, so why do u keep fronting to ur geek ass net friends like u really do? and why are u trying so hard to make it seem like this was my only chance to get at u when now i know where u go to school AND where u work LOL. and now ur talkin like "oh, dont take the net so seriously" LOL!

*yawn*

Keep talking.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

*yawn*

Keep talking.

LOL OK

keep savin the tough talk for wcc

G-Funk

so why didn't you go to the location Sik gave you to fight?

Sccit

LOL@thinkin im dumb enough to do shit on his terms after he pussied out tuesday

Sikotic™

So can we add bars to the "things that Elior is scared of" list?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

just like u were scared to come find a better spot to throw down. and then scared to come back when i finally got a hold of u, when u fled the city. keep talkin shit sik...keep it up LOL

just remember, shit is on my terms now

Sikotic™

just like u were scared to come find a better spot to throw down. and then scared to come back when i finally got a hold of u, when u fled the city. keep talkin shit sik...keep it up LOL

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

god damn NIK your so fucking pathetic

how much are you gonna talk and not do shit?
if you really wanted to man up you would of went to the gym.... pussy

even Rocco was down, you fuckin pussy

Muhfukka

hahahaha

Sccit

sikotic made that whole gym thing up cuz he knew i wouldnt accept shit on his terms when i called him out first...and he pussied out of the boxing with roccy, so what does it matter? ur stickin up for a punk, ag...that tells me a lot about u

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

damn right

Muhfukka

he has to involve roccy or lights in all of his cyber threats

AGeesta

sikotic made that whole gym thing up cuz he knew i wouldnt accept shit on his terms when i called him out first...and he pussied out of the boxing with roccy, so what does it matter? ur stickin up for a punk, ag...that tells me a lot about u

and what about roccy sticking up for your pussy ass?

universe

LOL, YOU DO KNOW WE ALL KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ???