Author Topic: Just paid $700 dollars to get my brakes fixed...  (Read 390 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Just paid $700 dollars to get my brakes fixed...
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 01:31:53 AM »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 02:15:54 AM »
dealerships will always fuck you and your homies who work on cars probably arent as skilled as they think they are. gotta find a trustworthy local mechanic

That is how I do it.

A friend of mine went to a certified dealer.
When he got the invoice.
There was a part that was "replaced" for 350 dollars.
That part can not be replaced without replacing the whole engine in that type of car, because in his car that part is soldered to the engine.

So he went to the agency that gives these certifcations, they told him whatever the mechanic says he has done, he has done.

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 02:44:59 AM »

every single post i post
me
myself
i
i think
i say lol
i

i just lol
i just
i lol

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 03:21:45 AM »
 heinz is a gay faggot faggy poofta homo sexual queer faggoty man lover ball gobbler nuts on his chin tea bagged ass eating cum guzzling bike with no seat riding bar stool upside down sitting feltching pink shirt wearing twilight watching boy band listening pink candy floss eating shit smearing butt fucking chunky custard soccer player.
 quote that bitch.

In all seriousness though, you are on some high and mighty shit. Get off your high horse queer. You on some elitism shit. You think all your opinions are fact.
 What the fuck makes you superior? mister fucking know it all judgmental , iam always right, iam so much more intelligent than everyone, fucker.
 Go eat some pork faggot.
 I'd love to bury you with a rotting pig corpse.

If you were to be stabbed with a blade coated in pig fat, would you still go to heaven? i mean iam on the other side of the planet so this aint so e thug threat, just asking?
 You look down on necro and Kool g rap but your prophet was fucking a 9 year old. smh.

Your taste in music sucks dogs balls too btw.

And you cant afford a car so why you posting in this thread?

You fucking nut bag. You make ME look normal. Whack job. Keep rocking back n fourth how ever many times a day you need to do that shit.

My glasses cost more than everything you wearing.

beans means Heinz.

Are you a German Muslim?

Imagine a German who could'nt drink! bwhahahahahahhaa

Dont feed the trolls!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:26:02 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 03:47:13 AM »
heinz is a gay faggot faggy poofta homo sexual queer faggoty man lover ball gobbler nuts on his chin tea bagged ass eating cum guzzling bike with no seat riding bar stool upside down sitting feltching pink shirt wearing twilight watching boy band listening pink candy floss eating shit smearing butt fucking chunky custard soccer player.
 quote that bitch.

In all seriousness though, you are on some high and mighty shit. Get off your high horse queer. You on some elitism shit. You think all your opinions are fact.
 What the fuck makes you superior? mister fucking know it all judgmental , iam always right, iam so much more intelligent than everyone, fucker.
 Go eat some pork faggot.

If you were to be stabbed with a blade coated in pig fat, would you still go to heaven? i mean iam on the other side of the planet so this aint so e thug threat, just asking?
 You look down on necro and Kool g rap but your prophet was fucking a 9 year old. smh.

You fucking nut bag. You make ME look normal. Whack job. Keep rocking back n fourth how ever many times a day you need to do that shit.

beans means Heinz.

Are you a German Muslim?

Dont feed the trolls!

emmmmm He is not Muslim.....well, not according to your meaning.

Heinz

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 04:49:06 AM »

heinz is superior
always right
so much more intelligent than everyone.

I love you.
i mean this

You make ME rock back n fourth many times a day.

My everything.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 09:17:24 AM »
$700? You got fucked if you paid half that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
 quote that bitch.

Go eat some pork faggot.

beans means Heinz.

Are you a German Muslim?

Dont feed the trolls!

Whoa, you're losing it, man.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 11:18:09 AM »
infinite...if u woulda stayed out here i woulda got u the brake fix for 150 bux my boy

next time holla at ur homie 1st