Poll

Will it go down?

Fasho, elior will man up and drive to SD
3 (25%)
You fuckin kidding me? bitch boy never been south of Santa Monica
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: .:DaYg0sTyLz:. vs LOLior  (Read 338 times)

acgrundy

Re: .:DaYg0sTyLz:. vs LOLior
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »
^moron, i never said i wanted to fight u...i wana make sikotic pay for fucking with my family, theres a difference. u mean shit to me, i just wanted to ball u up for 500 bux, but u were too pussy, so u were tryna dodge the bet. dont u remember the reason we met up, pudgy fuck?

I was too pussy for what?  The only reason basketball was even part of anything because it was the only way for me to get you to meet up with me, you dumb son of a bitch.  I didn't give one fuck about playing basketball, I just wanted to meet you in person and see if you would talk shit to my face and fight me, which of course, didn't happen.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »
I still gotta laugh how every thread has "man up" somewhere in it  8)

universe

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 04:30:46 PM »
IF THIS HAPPENED, I WOULD PROBABLY HELP NIK AND JUMP DAYGOSTYLZ FOR THE HELL OF IT :laugh:

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 05:52:43 PM »
^moron, i never said i wanted to fight u...i wana make sikotic pay for fucking with my family, theres a difference. u mean shit to me, i just wanted to ball u up for 500 bux, but u were too pussy, so u were tryna dodge the bet. dont u remember the reason we met up, pudgy fuck?

how did he fuck with your family? I thought it was queen who got you all fucked up, if anything buy a plane ticket and slice that bitch's head off I wish she would try to fuck with me. Yes queen that is a challenge fuck your fat ass

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »