Author Topic: Album Suggestions:  (Read 635 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Album Suggestions:
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 10:33:29 AM »

Damn you are full of fail. What you gonna suggest next, the new ICP album? Not my style of music "my wigga" you can probably stop replying now

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

Damn you are full of fail. What you gonna suggest next, the new ICP album? Not my style of music "my wigga" you can probably stop replying now
Yeah, I used to mess with this chick that moved to TN and she claimed that the Kottn Mouth Kings were the best rap group out.  Not my type of shit.  I didn't really dig ICP either.   
Time for a change...bring it!

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 11:42:22 AM »

Yeah, I used to mess with this chick that moved to TN and she claimed that the Kottn Mouth Kings were the best rap group out.  Not my type of shit.  I didn't really dig ICP either.   

bitches seriously dont know a god damn thing bout rap

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
Z-Ro's new mixtape Cocaine

This was a GOOD LOOK. Lots of heat on this tape. I never really downloaded a whole tape from z-ro but everytime i heard his songs i usually like them. one of the few down south rappers that i fuccs with. GO DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU AINT HEARD IT

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »
Z-Ro's new mixtape Cocaine

This was a GOOD LOOK. Lots of heat on this tape. I never really downloaded a whole tape from z-ro but everytime i heard his songs i usually like them. one of the few down south rappers that i fuccs with. GO DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU AINT HEARD IT

glad I could help  8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
Willie Isz - Georgiavania

The debut album from Willie Isz, which consists of Khujo of Goodie Mob and Jniero Jarel.

Its hard to really describe this album. I'd describe it as a mix of Southern hip hop combined with several other genres. Possibly the best-produced hip hop album of the year. You can listen to some of the tracks on youtube.

i would second this selection...its a bit of an acquired taste, but an enjoyable listen...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »

lol,ok so you didnt get the joke and you caught feelings. i see where your at homie,keep it movin

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »
Feelings? Joke? Yes, that music is a joke. And suggesting it makes you look like a joke. If you were even trying to be funny or make a joke you still failed miserably. Now go pretend that people care on the internet.

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 06:01:46 PM »

Cali Climate

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »
Feelings? Joke? Yes, that music is a joke. And suggesting it makes you look like a joke.

Jesus christ.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 06:08:43 PM »
Feelings? Joke? Yes, that music is a joke. And suggesting it makes you look like a joke. If you were even trying to be funny or make a joke you still failed miserably. Now go pretend that people care on the internet.
ill have to live with the shame of "failing miserably" at a joke not to be taken seriously. which apparently you did. ill try and spell shit out for you next time and add a disclaimer.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
Does this look like a joke thread? Did you see the other 20 threads that are straight up fucking comedy? What are you some sort of fucking internet comedian? Next time just don't post in my threads then you won't CATCH FEELINGS LOLUMAD???(see how i made a lame ass fucking joke like a nerd there, do you see what i did there????????)

p.s. just because someone uses fucking cuss words and calls you an un-funny faggot cock eating pussy face doesnt mean they "caught feelings", that just means your an un-funny faggot cock eating pussy face

AGeesta

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
what did you think of the Lil Boosie?

did you man up and listen to it?

Cali Climate

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »
Does this look like a joke thread? Did you see the other 20 threads that are straight up fucking comedy? What are you some sort of fucking internet comedian? Next time just don't post in my threads then you won't CATCH FEELINGS LOLUMAD???(see how i made a lame ass fucking joke like a nerd there, do you see what i did there????????)

p.s. just because someone uses fucking cuss words and calls you an un-funny faggot cock eating pussy face doesnt mean they "caught feelings", that just means your an un-funny faggot cock eating pussy face

NorthCoastReppa

• Lil Geezy
  • C.O.B.
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »
Download A-Side World Wide..We're Winning The Mixtape

Nevermind the amount of posts......Check the Join Date!