Author Topic: Album Suggestions:  (Read 633 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Album Suggestions:
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »
Does this look like a joke thread? Did you see the other 20 threads that are straight up fucking comedy? What are you some sort of fucking internet comedian? Next time just don't post in my threads then you won't CATCH FEELINGS LOLUMAD???(see how i made a lame ass fucking joke like a nerd there, do you see what i did there????????)

p.s. just because someone uses fucking cuss words and calls you an un-funny faggot cock eating pussy face doesnt mean they "caught feelings", that just means your an un-funny faggot cock eating pussy face
being the glow in the dark wigger that you are i felt that the KMK might be more your lane and make a lame joke about it at the same time. apparently your not built for the internet. i apologize. do you,keep posin for myspace pics in your bedroom mirror and yelling Nigger without any chance of repercussions.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 06:58:04 PM »
^a-typical internet fagnerd. keep doin you, talkin shit like your really about something

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »
What's music discussion doing in the g-spot anyway?

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 10:35:27 AM »

Its not really new, but damn its pretty good stuff.  8)

Its very funky filled, I dropped it into the Hook Up Spot, They have this 1 bitch whos vocals are amazing during the Choruses, even her own songs are a good listen (she does more of a Street Soul, not gangsta) The songs are calm as fuck and really is one of my favorite albums.

link it! i cant even read the artist name

I checked my original thread, seems the link has expired.

Anyways I re upped it. It liked it, its very calm funky shit. It ranges from Classic G-Funkish tunes, to some more calming tunes. It has about 3 tracks to gangsta Pandering, but none of it sounds really hardcore it keeps a very calming some what surreal sound. Its constantly funky ranging into a some what Soul/RnB Vibe. Very good listening IMO. Its very rare album. Full Title goes: MC Magic Presents Desert Funk Soundtrack. Anyways here is a Download link. contains 13 tracks, plus 1 bonus, and a Radio version of the intro track.

1. The Low Lows
2. I Know you Want Me
3. Get on the Floor
4. Goes Around
5. Make it Sweet
6. Gruesome Discoveries
7. When I'm with you
8. No Sleep
9. Too Good to be true
10. The First Statement
11. 6s Ballin
12. I'll be there
13. 4 Dem Pimps
14. Bonus Track
15. The Low Lows (Censored version)

It has something for both men and women I guess. I liked it all though, very smooth stuff IMO. Its one of my preferable albums. Listen 2 it at night during a nice cool night, blows your mind.  8)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0gc755/n/Soundtrack_zip