Author Topic: I have an offer to Elior... man up and take it  (Read 2216 times)

Invincible

Re: I have an offer to Elior... man up and take it
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »
not trying to take sides here, but honestly, after what has happened in recent weeks to NIK, hasn't he paid for whatever he did 10 years ago? :P

That's why I ain't personally going to find him.That's his option. If he wants to fight anyone... he should fight me. And it was 5 years ago. BUT... he never apologized, and his trying to fight Sikotic for the same shit that he pulled on me, just instead of his GF, he was dissing my sister. So straight up, he lets the shit die, and we all live on with life, or I make his time at DubCC a living hell. I've been waiting along time to get stuff on him. Now, he can leave DubCC, he can walk away too. No one forces him to type DubCC everyday. That would avoid and apology, and having to deal with all his personal life being leaked out.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

trust me, everybody else wants to get revenge on nik

not just yourself

that's why since October 1... we've been one happy DubCC family...  :cheers:

yeah its like after the Dubcc Holocaust the whole board came together and other beefs were squashed

Except Elano's beef with quite a few people on here. Anyone willing to reach out to him and squash their beef?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »
not trying to take sides here, but honestly, after what has happened in recent weeks to NIK, hasn't he paid for whatever he did 10 years ago? :P

That's why I ain't personally going to find him.That's his option. If he wants to fight anyone... he should fight me. And it was 5 years ago. BUT... he never apologized, and his trying to fight Sikotic for the same shit that he pulled on me, just instead of his GF, he was dissing my sister. So straight up, he lets the shit die, and we all move on with life, or I make his time at DubCC a living hell. I've been waiting along time to get stuff on him. Now, he can leave DubCC, he can walk away too. No one forces him to type DubCC everyday. That would avoid and apology, and having to deal with all his personal life being leaked out.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

it tastes REAL good cold. 8)

get 'em fam! ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 05:57:38 PM »
How did nik fuck with your family? i thought he just made fun of your fat sister, who was posting on here which you know you shouldnt be doing if you're a female

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 06:13:49 PM »
LOL, mdoggs been butt hurt for years, huh
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:16:55 PM by Roccy »
how it really goes down..

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »
lol your sister posted on here?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »
How did nik fuck with your family? i thought he just made fun of your fat sister, who was posting on here which you know you shouldnt be doing if you're a female

he leaked info on her and SGV, he put her personal life on blast. Just like we know all about him know, that was him and my sis.

LOL, mdoggs been butt hurt for years, huh

As the great Rakim said.

"I hold the microphone like a grudge
B'll hold the record so the needle don't budge"

lol your sister posted on here?

No, when she realized that she wasn't popular, then she moved on, something Elior and Roccy don't understand.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

he leaked info on her and SGV, he put her personal life on blast. Just like we know all about him know, that was him and my sis.

How did he do that?

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »
all the other beefs ended? since when did that happen lol?

Roccy

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »
sorry for talkin shit bout ur family back n the days, man, but honestly i was fuckin 14 at the time...let that shit go already

For reals dogg, I want a true apology... not some of this I was 14 shit. Actually, you were doing up until about 17-18, so that shit ain't an excuse. Second, you can't touch Sikotic. If you want to fight someone, fight me. I'm more than willing to beat someone's ass. If you don't want to fight me, then don't fight Sikotic.

did sikotic's pussy ass put u up to this? tell him to come out himself and say he doesnt want it, just like he told me in person and on the phone. why do u have to fight for him?

i already said i was wrong for clownin on ur sister, so sorry for that if it really did hurt her that bad, that was fucked, but u KNOW thats old shit. ur sister was gone from here by the time i was 17...u dont think it's ridiculous to be actin like what happened to me is comparable to the shit that happened to pink, when people are involvin my moms and personal info and stalker shit and the whole fuckin 9? come on, now, mdogg.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 10:55:22 PM »
Anyone else find it ironic someone complaining about people being stalkers and getting personal when they have their photo in their sig and avatar.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »
did sikotic's pussy ass put u up to this? tell him to come out himself and say he doesnt want it, just like he told me in person and on the phone. why do u have to fight for him?
I never met you in person, Mr. Mandible. Why are you and your boys compulsive liars?

I never told M Dogg to do anything on my behalf. He's his own man and can do whatever he wants. You wouldn't know anything about that because you do whatever your master says.

How does it feel to be a follower and never a leader?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »
sorry for talkin shit bout ur family back n the days, man, but honestly i was fuckin 14 at the time...let that shit go already

For reals dogg, I want a true apology... not some of this I was 14 shit. Actually, you were doing up until about 17-18, so that shit ain't an excuse. Second, you can't touch Sikotic. If you want to fight someone, fight me. I'm more than willing to beat someone's ass. If you don't want to fight me, then don't fight Sikotic.

i already said i was wrong for clownin on ur sister, so sorry for that if it really did hurt her that bad, that was fucked, but u KNOW thats old shit. ur sister was gone from here by the time i was 17...u dont think it's ridiculous to be actin like what happened to me is comparable to the shit that happened to pink, when people are involvin my moms and personal info and stalker shit and the whole fuckin 9? come on, now, mdogg.

First off, are you NIK or Roccy, 'cause your talking like NIK but in Roccy's account. Second, no one put me up to shit, I am just sick and tired of Elior acting like a tough man and not owing up to shit. He confronted 2 people and his never thrown a punch and is too afraid to get out the truck, even with Santino Marella there. Now either you man up and you want to fight, or you leave that shit be. 'Cause honestly, if Elior want to fight, then lets fight. You want to fight Sikotic, fine, but this is something ALONG time in the making. I've waited years, and I've laid back and let shit go. But now that I see Elior want to fight over the shit his already did, I said why not, why not beat this bitch ass muthaphukkaz ass.

YOU KNOW WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THIS... 'CAUSE ELIOR IS AFRAID OF ME. FACE IF YOU FEAR ME. The next time you see M Dogg is going to California, you don't want to leave your house. You don't want to run into me, and trust me, I can find away to run into you. You can bring Santino, you can bring Mac Tonight, and you'll still fear for yourself. So if you are truly that tough guy, prove it. I know I have a number of times. This has nothing to do with Sikotic, other than we cool, and I am sick of you lying about him on here. Now just to show you I'm serious, I'm leaking some PMs, the same way you leaked e-mails on my sister.

AGeesta

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 12:50:56 AM »
hey M-dogg i just want to say i had something to do with that incident with your sister also...
i was way younger then these cats and the judist mind tricks were played on me to go along with it...

I did it cus i was young and a kid not to hurt Pink in any way...
and even now i will tell floyd hey i dont do that shit to hurt you at the end of the day its just for the laughs
to bad NIK cant laugh at whats going on like everyone else

But hey if it was my sister i would want to fight whoever did that also and tried to hurt her

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 12:54:28 AM »
You guys have been on this site way too long, lol.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 12:58:39 AM »
LOL...seriously, yall are some fuckin morons. first of all, that was clearly me who posted that under roccy's name (by mistake)...and mdogg, if u wanna go after anyone for attacking ur sister, go after ur little boy AG, who is actually the one who sent out ur sisters personal email. i already apologized for being immature and clownin her weight (which the whole board was doing at the time), but ur one dumb muthafucka for comparing how my family,who has nothing to do with this board,have been contacted and harassed cuz of some lame computer geeks with no lives.