Author Topic: I have an offer to Elior... man up and take it  (Read 2219 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I have an offer to Elior... man up and take it
« on: October 08, 2009, 03:23:12 PM »
I have an offer. I want 2 things and 2 things only.

1. I want you to stop bugging Sikotic, and let it be. I consider this karma for the shit you put me through, hell your the same age as I was then. So forget it.

2. I want a full out right apology about what you did to my family, and I want you to be a man and admit you were wrong.

Now here's what I'll do if you don't stop bugging Sikotic and you don't apologize. I will straight post all your PMs. But not all at once... no no no no... one day at a time. Starting tomorrow. I'll go to the recycling bin and pick up some stuff, I've got stuff not even from there that can last months. Every single day, one by one by one. I will also team up with Sikotic and Kain, and shit, we can make your life hell.

Now, if you really want to fight someone over all this shit... fight me. Next time I go to California, I'll give you an address, we'll meet and finally let everything out. You can bring your truck with Mac Tonight and Santino Marella, film it, shit I don't care. But if you bring someone, don't expect people from the IE not to be there. That simple. I ain't asking for a fight, I'm too old to be fighting, but if you really are that mad at what happened, and you want to fight someone, hell, I'm game.

So what will it be Elior?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:31:02 PM by M Dogg says even Eazy E dissed woman beaters »

AGeesta

Re: I have an offer to Elior... man up and take it
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »
Eli cant deal with the pressure of being called out

" no i dont have anything against you."

is what im expecting from him

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 03:27:30 PM »
sorry for talkin shit bout ur family back n the days, man, but honestly i was fuckin 14 at the time...let that shit go already

G-Funk

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 03:27:41 PM »
NIK? Apologize? Yeah right. Nevermind he kinda just did.

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »
sorry for talkin shit bout ur family back n the days, man, but honestly i was fuckin 14 at the time...let that shit go already

For reals dogg, I want a true apology... not some of this I was 14 shit. Actually, you were doing up until about 17-18, so that shit ain't an excuse. Second, you can't touch Sikotic. If you want to fight someone, fight me. I'm more than willing to beat someone's ass. If you don't want to fight me, then don't fight Sikotic.

AGeesta

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »
M-dogg gots a point...

i was 14-15 when i was friends with your sister so nik was around 17-18

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
nik was inspecting everyones pubic hair in the locker room at age 16

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »
nik was inspecting everyones pubic hair in the locker room at age 16

I just want to inspect his moms.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 03:40:54 PM »
not trying to take sides here, but honestly, after what has happened in recent weeks to NIK, hasn't he paid for whatever he did 10 years ago? :P

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »
not trying to take sides here, but honestly, after what has happened in recent weeks to NIK, hasn't he paid for whatever he did 10 years ago? :P

That's why I ain't personally going to find him.That's his option. If he wants to fight anyone... he should fight me. And it was 5 years ago. BUT... he never apologized, and his trying to fight Sikotic for the same shit that he pulled on me, just instead of his GF, he was dissing my sister. So straight up, he lets the shit die, and we all move on with life, or I make his time at DubCC a living hell. I've been waiting along time to get stuff on him. Now, he can leave DubCC, he can walk away too. No one forces him to type DubCC everyday. That would avoid and apology, and having to deal with all his personal life being leaked out.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:57:49 PM by M Dogg says even Eazy E dissed woman beaters »

AGeesta

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »

That's why I ain't personally going to find him.That's his option. If he wants to fight anyone... he should fight me. And it was 5 years ago. BUT... he never apologized, and his trying to fight Sikotic for the same shit that he pulled on me, just instead of his GF, he was dissing my sister. So straight up, he lets the shit die, and we all live on with life, or I make his time at DubCC a living hell. I've been waiting along time to get stuff on him. Now, he can leave DubCC, he can walk away too. No one forces him to type DubCC everyday. That would avoid and apology, and having to deal with all his personal life being leaked out.

trust me, everybody else wants to get revenge on nik

not just yourself

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 03:49:58 PM »

That's why I ain't personally going to find him.That's his option. If he wants to fight anyone... he should fight me. And it was 5 years ago. BUT... he never apologized, and his trying to fight Sikotic for the same shit that he pulled on me, just instead of his GF, he was dissing my sister. So straight up, he lets the shit die, and we all live on with life, or I make his time at DubCC a living hell. I've been waiting along time to get stuff on him. Now, he can leave DubCC, he can walk away too. No one forces him to type DubCC everyday. That would avoid and apology, and having to deal with all his personal life being leaked out.

not just yourself

that's why since October 1... we've been one happy DubCC family...  :cheers:

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 03:55:42 PM »
take the apology and post them anyways

AGeesta

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »

not just yourself

that's why since October 1... we've been one happy DubCC family...  :cheers:

yeah its like after the Dubcc Holocaust the whole board came together and other beefs were squashed