Author Topic: San Francisco People  (Read 1263 times)

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
San Francisco People
« on: October 08, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »
I'm moving to San Francisco next month for my job, and I was wondering if people from the area could give me some recommendation. Great places to eat, visit, bars, good emelentary schools, fun kids stuff, nice place to live, places to avoid. Let it all air out. Thanks

Cali Climate

Re: San Francisco People
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 11:11:14 AM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez
Castro (not really, just gay neighborhood)

To eat:

Aliotos

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

Move to Oakland lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:27:06 AM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

i went to SF a couple of weeks ago and got lost coming back from the wharf to the hotel and ended up in the tenderloin lol. that place is fucked up. i got to witness some tore up ass bitch about get beat down by two dudes over crack and no one even blinked lol. i yelled "hey!" out the window and they stopped. until the light turned green and she probably got molly whopped for her rock lol. SF is def a nice city though and a wonderful place to visit but i def dont wanna live there,not my steez. i would recommend anyone who hasnt been to check it out.

all i gotta say is if your gonna move there be prepared to spend money. that city is expensive as fuck.

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

Move to Oakland lol

Yeah is that where you live? You spend a lot of time in Oakland?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

Move to Oakland lol
i tut ur from studio city

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 08:28:57 PM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

Move to Oakland lol

Yeah is that where you live? You spend a lot of time in Oakland?

No I don't live in Oakland. lol But look at it like this. San Francisco, The gayest city around Or Oakland, Home to some of the dopest hip hop legends. lol Besides only a bridge drive away to see all the San Fran sites.  If your going to move to San Fran, look up the Alcatraz Jail. Its awesome.

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

Move to Oakland lol

Lol? I never gave any indication I lived in Studio City. I live in Northern Cali in Fresno. I stated this long time ago (maybe you were not on dub then I guess).  8) So were do you Hail from?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 12:28:42 AM by Blasphemy »

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »
Well look I was born in the north pole (oakland), and I love the town so so much, but it's usually the outsiders and wannabe gangster internet nerds that swarm to places like this that discount how fucking awesome SF is. Not everyone wants to move somewhere to gain street cred, some people want to live a good life. You can get that in Oakland but it's a lot harder than SF. There's also less economic growth so unless you already have a job lined up it doesn't really make sense to just say "I wanna move to Oakland".

Where in Fresno do you live?

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 10:52:23 AM »
Well look I was born in the north pole (oakland), and I love the town so so much, but it's usually the outsiders and wannabe gangster internet nerds that swarm to places like this that discount how fucking awesome SF is. Not everyone wants to move somewhere to gain street cred, some people want to live a good life. You can get that in Oakland but it's a lot harder than SF. There's also less economic growth so unless you already have a job lined up it doesn't really make sense to just say "I wanna move to Oakland".

Where in Fresno do you live?

If I honestly had 2 choose It would be Oakland, not for some damn Cred, just because I'm a Fan of the Raiders (be able to see there games in the stadium).  Other then that lol I use the Gay card on San Fran just 4 fun. Its pretty much only reason (outside the 49ers) its known. lol Though San Francisco has more sites (The Prison mainly is what people go to see I hear).  lol If people move to a crappier area on purpose just 2 get some Street cred that's some sad shit. Yeah, I hear SF is expensive, so you need a job there also.

I live right near Fresno State, Couple of blocks away from Bulldog lane and all that (my homie lives right on it). Honestly its not that bad, its broke and ghetto and shit, but I got 2 say its pretty ok. Some serious fucked up areas in this city lol go down far enough and you'd think you stepped into a third world country. Pretty much agree on that Moving up shit. The Goverment Housing thing, actually covers a 3 bed on the rich side of town, Unfortunately our credit is fucked, so I don't bet on getting it. But it be some dope shit, but considering all we got is 3.47 in the fucking bank it might actually end up putting us in a worse situation.

I prefer food and power over living some good neighborhood. What's the point of living in a better area, when you can't even eat.  But yeah, If I had 2 choose to live i'd probably go to either Oakland (4 the Raiders) or L.A. (Dodgers/Lakers), A course if I had a choice 2 do both, I'd have to look a variety of things. The Job opportunities, any available programs in the area that can help me on the rent situation, the schools (Colleges specifically), and couple of others stuff.

Only thing I give a damn about is improving quality of life 4 the Family. Then you have 2 worry if the family fucks it up, at the end of the day my mom stole my entire check and shit, all I had was 50 bucks. Only thing I've been buying was albums, can't even do that anymore, shit gets fucked up.

but yeah I'm basically just drafting off.

If you can get a better deal in SF then Oakland I say do it. I'm pretty much never going 2 have enough money 4 moving, so I'll take fresno any day  8)

Honestly I don't think my family has ever been outta debt, we always can get buy, and sometimes even get some dope shit. But yeah, as long as I have a roof, I got no problems.  8)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:54:28 AM by Blasphemy »

Herbal_Life

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »
 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »
To live in:

Nob Hill
Portrero Hill
Mission
Presidio

Stay away from:

Tenderloin
Hunters Point
Cesar Chavez

To eat:

Aliotos

Move to Oakland lol

Lol? I never gave any indication I lived in Studio City. I live in Northern Cali in Fresno. I stated this long time ago (maybe you were not on dub then I guess).  8) So were do you Hail from?
fresno is in the central valley

Cali Climate

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »
I LOVE FRESNO. THEY SHOULD CALL IT FRESYES.

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »
fresno sucks

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 04:48:05 PM »
but yeah if youre going to live in frisco, expect to spend a lot of money and be around a lot of asians