Author Topic: i can't wait to buy the "LOST SESSIONS" cd by SNOOP DOGGY DOGG  (Read 1211 times)

OG Hack Wilson

i can't wait to buy the "LOST SESSIONS" cd by SNOOP DOGGY DOGG
« on: October 08, 2009, 10:55:08 PM »
 8)   i can't effing wait 

post in here if you are going to buy the CD
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

G-Funk

Re: i can't wait to buy the "LOST SESSIONS" cd by SNOOP DOGGY DOGG
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
Hell yeah. I'm getting myself a copy.

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:23 PM »
hell yeah, im waiting for the best buy copy

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »
Please believe it!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 01:43:03 AM »
Damn right

Young Old Head

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 02:07:58 AM »
already pre-ordered the best buy version 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 05:23:56 AM »
Me too....this is the first CD release i've been excited about for quite a while.  Can't wait for Tuesday....i'm getting the Best Buy version too.

Soopahigh

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 05:26:19 AM »
I'm not getting this if this doesn't come out overseas, but otherwise I'll be the first to pick it up!

snoop

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 06:47:16 AM »
Def buying this, and can't wait to buy future releases.  8)

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 07:01:13 AM »
i was wondering if ppl knew that a a bunch of the songs lyrics' have been heard on other songs before.... same verses on different beats... like they got head doctor lyrics on 'put it in ur month' i think head doctor verse was better stilll.... i guess some of these were the unused versions.... but lots of the beats sound classic row... u can tell they where made during doggstyle album time... i was hoping for totally unheard songs.. but i guess its an alrite start... i think the ol school ppl with like it mostly... check out the snippets.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Sessions-Vol-1/dp/B002MT3CL6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1255096381&sr=1-2

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 07:58:18 AM »
buying for sure
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

JohnnyL

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 08:32:48 AM »
i was wondering if ppl knew that a a bunch of the songs lyrics' have been heard on other songs before.... same verses on different beats... like they got head doctor lyrics on 'put it in ur month' i think head doctor verse was better stilll.... i guess some of these were the unused versions.... but lots of the beats sound classic row... u can tell they where made during doggstyle album time... i was hoping for totally unheard songs.. but i guess its an alrite start... i think the ol school ppl with like it mostly... check out the snippets.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Sessions-Vol-1/dp/B002MT3CL6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1255096381&sr=1-2

I agree with you regarding "Head Doctor."  I like the released version better than "Put it in Ur Mouth."  And of the released versions, I like the "Death Row's Snoop Doggy Dogg Greatest Hits" version better than "Dead Man Walkin'" version.  (Not really much difference between the two, but I don't like the way the "DMW" version goes right into the chorus).  Also, I think I prefer the "Death Row Snoop Doggy Dogg Greatest Hit's" version of "Keep it Real" more than "The Lost Sessions" version.
 But on the other hand, there are a lot of songs on "The Lost Sessions" that I'm really looking forward to.  Especially a cdq version of "Doggystyle."  I also like "The Lost Sessions" version of "O.G." better.  Overall, I think the album will really deliver.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 08:35:52 AM »
I'll be buyin' this, if it ain't available on my stores i'll have to order it from ebay or somethin' like that.

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 08:37:22 AM »
getting from best buy most likely next weekend 8)