Author Topic: Natalie to Elior vol. 1  (Read 708 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Natalie to Elior vol. 1
« on: October 08, 2009, 11:36:38 PM »
I'm sure most of you have seen this, but I figured why not put this out since it was erased. I see Elior has a problem with his anger. Why does he take out his aggression on his loving girlfriend. I mean Natalie is just trying to be a good gf. All Elior wants is some sizzurp, forget that his girl is looking out for him. BUSTER

just because I came with dayquill and not nightquill doesnt mean that i dont have any feelings for people that are sick.. I know what its like to be sick.. I ran u a bath, made u soup, u put me in tears because of a mistake i made and sent me to raplhs to buy ur medicine. Im not bragging about whAt I did for u, what I did for u wasnt even a big deal at all. But u dont have to sound so fucking cold over the phone and act all icey. I duno what happend to ur once warm heart is now colder than alaska.. im going home after work to sleep it off. Later and thanx for being a great bf!

AGeesta

Re: Natalie to Elior vol. 1
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 12:55:33 AM »
Lol still makes me laugh

damn nik how did you let your girl write you shit like that through dubcc is what i dont get

???

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »
LOL, mark ass bitch. u said u wouldnt post it if i apologized for hurting ur sisters feelins...i apologized and u still posted.

those servings in keystyle really did u dirty

AGeesta

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 01:04:08 AM »
LOL, mark ass bitch. u said u wouldnt post it if i apologized for hurting ur sisters feelins...i apologized and u still posted.

since when did you start trusting mexican, wey?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 06:12:38 AM »
I'm sure most of you have seen this, but I figured why not put this out since it was erased. I see Elior has a problem with his anger. Why does he take out his aggression on his loving girlfriend. I mean Natalie is just trying to be a good gf. All Elior wants is some sizzurp, forget that his girl is looking out for him. BUSTER

just because I came with dayquill and not nightquill doesnt mean that i dont have any feelings for people that are sick.. I know what its like to be sick.. I ran u a bath, made u soup, u put me in tears because of a mistake i made and sent me to raplhs to buy ur medicine. Im not bragging about whAt I did for u, what I did for u wasnt even a big deal at all. But u dont have to sound so fucking cold over the phone and act all icey. I duno what happend to ur once warm heart is now colder than alaska.. im going home after work to sleep it off. Later and thanx for being a great bf!

hahahahahahahahahaha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 06:23:34 AM »

Promise not to fight Sikotic, and we have a deal. Plus I was an apology that doesn't involve... I was 14, it was too long ago, I was young. That's excuses, not an apology. I want you to admit you were wrong and that it's ironic what's happening now.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 07:23:51 AM »
Your girl does all that and you still can't appreaciate it b/c she got you the wrong medicine.  You're a fucking scum bag elior.

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 09:37:22 AM »
what a piece of shit. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »

Promise not to fight Sikotic, and we have a deal. Plus I was an apology that doesn't involve... I was 14, it was too long ago, I was young. That's excuses, not an apology. I want you to admit you were wrong and that it's ironic what's happening now.

why make him promise for something he never had any intention of doing?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 09:50:36 AM »
Do you shave your legs when you take a bath, LOLior?

BTW, how was the sleepover with Roccy the other night?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 09:54:48 AM by Sikotic: 4 - Elior: 0 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 10:00:34 AM »
Read shit like this and now you know why Natalie put on 65 pounds while dating elior.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »
Man I bought some Nyquil the other day and they carded me...wtf?! lol

But yah, NIKs taking out his aggression on Floyd cus shes an easy target.  First, she's a female so he SHOULD be able to kick her ass. Second, shes an emotional wreck. Its obvious from those PMs that she is too weak to let go.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:42 AM »
Elior needs to answer for this.  Why so angry elior why is your heart cold like Alaska ?

AGeesta

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:57 AM »
Man I bought some Nyquil the other day and they carded me...wtf?! lol

yeah they do that now im not sure why in Cali but i know they do it here alot cus people try to make there own lean...

BTW
never buy lean if you dont see the bottle sealed with the prescription my nigga

Paul

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »
MMMMMMM soup and a bath
funkyfreshintheflesh