Author Topic: I was not responsible for the recent actions on my account.  (Read 704 times)

Al Bundy

Re: I was not responsible for the recent actions on my account.
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 08:45:42 PM »
im late.....whya rent you a mod anymore?

cuz he gave his account to NIK who went crazy and locked a bunch of CLASSIC threads

not only locked but deleted threads too. both doggystylin and nik are bitch made

yeah...im glad i got to see all of the threads though some were hilarious :D

in the end NIK almost wins because all his old retarded posts like "hey can u guys give me sex tips" when he was 13 are GONE :(

don't you have access to the recycle bin since you're a mod now? you should move those threads back to the g-spot

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 08:47:23 PM »
whos the new mod?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

G-Funk

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 08:50:31 PM »
 :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »
and after the wars and warzone i dont think theyll pick or choose 1

whos the new mod?

nobody.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »
People here hate me cause they really hate themselves and need to get the anger out, its okay, as long as it makes you feel better. maybe one day you will actually become men.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 12:17:34 AM »
People here hate me cause they really hate themselves and need to get the anger out, its okay, as long as it makes you feel better. maybe one day you will actually become men.

Captain Pollution says your still bitch-made.

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 12:25:47 AM »

Captain Pollution says your still bitch-made.

lmao

Honestly Doggy that's fucking retarded as hell, We hate you not cause we hate our selves, we hate you cause you did a punk bitch move, You say you don't post but then post a "hip hop is dead" on a site were you were a Former moderator. Honestly you keep making your self appear more bitch made. You Deleted post and Allowed nik to use your account, when you were trusted with being a mod. All your 12 year old psychology bullshit isn't going to work. Man up, take the L and move the fuck on. You don't post here anymore, so why you going to restart? You afraid your rep has been ruined???

Herbal_Life

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 12:34:55 AM »
Just thought I'd clarify that. But this is officially the captain speaking once again. I don't give a fuck that I'm not a mod anymore. good.
you should have sold your account to me for 400 dollars

herpes

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2009, 01:22:00 AM »
I believe Siavash.  I am sorry for believing you would bow down to the that scumbag elior like that.

AGeesta

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »
hey siavash i believe you homie....

i believe you got jewed

yall take it easy on an OG... anyone that knows NIK knows that Doggy prolly got jewed....

its cool.... and im speaking on behalf of DOPE cus we know what the jew can do....

if you really cared you would be begging back for you MODship like NIK begged for his accounts back

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2009, 02:15:43 AM »

i believe you got jewed

yall take it easy on an OG... anyone that knows NIK knows that Doggy prolly got jewed....

its cool.... and im speaking on behalf of DOPE cus we know what the jew can do....

if you really cared you would be begging back for you MODship like NIK begged for his accounts back

even if it wasn't him, he still gave nik his password in the first place. still a bitch.

AGeesta

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 02:17:30 AM »

i believe you got jewed

even if it wasn't him, he still gave nik his password in the first place. still a bitch.

if NIK payed me 500 hundred up front and maybe i blunt of the kushiest kush of all killa cali... id give that nigga my mod status too

cus Doggy never really gave a fuck period

Herbal_Life

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2009, 02:18:11 AM »
wow.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2009, 02:32:33 AM »
Doggy has always been cool as fuck. A man of his word. So I believe him 100%. The only person I met on dubcc that was cool and down to earth.

Can't say the same about those tweakers who came to visit me on Tuesday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE