Author Topic: chronic RELIT bonus tracks in MP3  (Read 390 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
chronic RELIT bonus tracks in MP3
« on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »
i have the CD. but you cant play the bonus DVD in a CD player.... i want the songs in MP3... tried downloadin a converter prgram and almost crashed computer. lol

G-Funk

Re: chronic RELIT bonus tracks in MP3
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »
why not just put em on your ipod and play it in the car? there's plenty of accessories you can use to play it your car.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »
i dont have an ipod. i have a CD player. i dont use Ipods and mp3 players and crap like that. i play CDs.

sprite

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:52:29 AM »
i dont have an ipod. i have a CD player. i dont use Ipods and mp3 players and crap like that. i play CDs.

well excuse him for rolling around with his entire music library at his fingertips...  :P

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 02:17:36 AM »
i have the CD. but you cant play the bonus DVD in a CD player.... i want the songs in MP3... tried downloadin a converter prgram and almost crashed computer. lol

If you have a DVD drive on your PC, the songs are already in MP3 format in a folder easily accessible through Explorer.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:54 AM »

If you have a DVD drive on your PC, the songs are already in MP3 format in a folder easily accessible through Explorer.

they are in m4a format/ i need a program to convert- or if some one can hook me up. cuz bumpin them on a DVD player is retarded, i want to bump on my CD players.

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 02:35:04 AM »
Amazon sell the mp3 in 256kbps quality - probably the best way to get them (if you don't mind rebuying).

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 02:40:15 AM »

they are in m4a format/ i need a program to convert- or if some one can hook me up. cuz bumpin them on a DVD player is retarded, i want to bump on my CD players.

Oh shit, yeah.

Download iTunes; it'll convert the m4a's into MP3s.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 02:45:17 AM »
is ITunes free?, cuz i already bought the CD thinking i was getting new songs, i hate downloading/ stealing music. or paying for downloads, because. part of the music is the art and production credits to me,. im old school. u know.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 02:51:17 AM »
is ITunes free?, cuz i already bought the CD thinking i was getting new songs, i hate downloading/ stealing music. or paying for downloads, because. part of the music is the art and production credits to me,. im old school. u know.

Yep - http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

I feel you on buying CDs. I still download music, but I'll buy the physical copy of anything that's truly decent.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 04:36:54 AM »
[/u]

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 04:51:09 AM »
well i may look into the itunes route and try to convert that way if i cant do it any easier, thanks

i just dont need ITunes. not my thing.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 05:08:39 AM »

well excuse him for rolling around with his entire music library at his fingertips...  :P
I'm sorry, I know that was off topic, but still funny as shit.  Apparently convience can be a real muthafucka for some people.

Good to know.  I wasn't going to get the album because I got the original, but since you can access the mp3s from the DVD, I'll go get the shit.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 05:11:05 AM by The Phoenix »
Time for a change...bring it!

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 05:13:03 AM »

You can use winamp to convert between m4a and mp3