Author Topic: Why I will quit weed  (Read 228 times)

RAPQUAKE

Why I will quit weed
« on: November 09, 2002, 03:38:18 AM »
Dude man I have this theory I thought about High right now...Look like dpmt u guy sthink weed stimulates ur mind?
But it doesnt leave U the means to communicate those ideas well, at least vocally for me. Man like another thing too...I get fuckin annoying as fuck when I get stoned. I mean I was gonna have a fuckin fight with this fat ass muthafucka like 15 minutes ago. I was kinda pussy at first cuz I was in shock and I didnt directly cause da fight(cuz I was stoned and all and didnt realize instantly) i was like shit this 240 pound muthafucka iz gonna rush at me like a hippo and I am jus a skinny 150 lound shit,  lot stronger than what I was before cuz I lift often. And so I jus was like WOAH and he was all pushin and violent and shit...and then I was like WTF i actually had some sense and I was like DAYUM  I was pissed at the same time but yeah dude we were almost at fighting stage cuz one punch from each side had already landed, not on face but the fight was broken up over sum stupid shit
i thikn he was drunk and i was buzzed/stoned as fuck, and man thats a bad combo fo me cuz I get annoying like I wanna fuck sumbody up

dude I have been like dis recently very much...like even U can tell on da boards and hen I talk to sum ppl, on aim

so my point iz man I realized that mistake of mine and I wanna do sumn about it cuz thaat aint cool how ive gotton recently, but I have no good reason to think like that maybe Im jus being really a dickhead basikally haha, but seriously if that was how U feel abuot me I gues i am sorry and like If im jus being paranoid, then jus dont mind me and  shit lol im jus rambling on and on and on and on and.

anyway dude today I realized that weed stimulaates u mentally like over concepts and creative thinking but like  I would like to like live and think how I used to when I didnt smoke weed regularly, like Ive been thinking weed stimulates ur mind when ur on it but when ur off u feel kinda duller...at least for a week or couple days. But then also I get this feeling of reminisce right now that IM alone in ma room and typing this shit up...ist sum wierd shit, ive jus been havin concepts pop u . so in general i am saying that weed drains out ur life energy cuz I feel so lazy rite now and I will for a couple daysafter tooo

I think weed aint reallly good for me and I should really move on...i have decided this once already and I stepped back, and this time I will be strict about it and not quit unless under "extreme cercumstnces"...lolol dont say dat

man I am never smoking paranoid ass muthafuckin cheap pussy weed again hopefully
cuz yeah thats my whole train of thought(which is pretty all over the place)so man who wanna do this ANti-weed/maybe even alcohol lol, but maybe not...jus lets do this anti-drug don't smoke weed at all until the next muthafuckin month or two
or until new years day party
^that would be sum tight disciplining shit for me and whoever else wanna do this shit like a pact lol.  no drugs/alkahol until new years day 12:00am

I am starting this pact in a week and a couple days....TUESDAY NINETEENTH NOVEMEBER BEING THE FIRST DAY I WILL BE DRUG ALKAHOL FREE

Damn yall

wooah aiight thats it, now i can ralax a lil more

RAPQUAKE

Re:Why I will quit weed
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 03:40:04 AM »
Damn yall it was so tight that the instant before I typed up that previous post the post count total of mine was 420....

WOAH!!!! and the funny thing is i am stoned as fuck right now too muwahhahahahhahahhaha

shit man I gotta take a chill break cuz my brain is getting freaked out...this is my halloween muwahahhahahhahahaha yo watever though peace out.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2002, 10:36:52 AM »
Yo, dats dope, stay away from intoxicants, you know, remain focused and self aware, props, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 11:23:14 PM »
You aint gunna quit...You're adicted...i can tell...PeaACe

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 11:04:11 PM »
Hey man I'm completely with you.  Fuck Drugs and Alcohol.  I never got into weed for a few reasons.  When I talked to people that were high, they would think that they were sooooo intelligent but in reality they made no sense.  Thus, whats the point of increased creativity if you can't articulate your thoughts to others.  I hate the fact that at times I am a poor articulater as it is, my fear is to be intelligent but not be able to communicate well. I think that would be a depressing life, to know a lot but never be able to pass that info on or even show what you know.  So for that reason weed isn't all that to me.  

The other reason is that I really don't think it makes me more intelligent.  I think it makes me block out my common sense that would normally restrain my thinking, so I'd get idea's I normally wouldn't get, but unless your an artist those ideas don't help you at all.  I'm not an artist. I enjoy being objective and  seeing the world like it truely is.  I strive to see life for what it is and to understand things.  But weed takes that away.  

Finally, I think being intoxicated represents lost time.  I can't learn anything new when I'm high.  Maybe I think I'm learning but its mostly nonsense thoughts I'm having.  I can't reason my way through a problem.  Or read a book when I'm high.  I just sit around doing nothing and wasting away a few hrs of my life until I sober up.  Even then, like you said sometimes its awhile before your mind completely defogs.  All that time wasted bothers me.

Alcohol I like more, but I don't drink much at all.  Maybe every now and then.

Either way, fuck what people say, if you want to quit you definitely can.  Its probably annoying at first, but if you really dedicate a few months of your life to learning and developing as a person.  Eventually you notice 6 months go by and your like damn I came a long way.  When you notice that its not going to be hard at all to resist the urge to smoke or drink.  

Those are my thoughts.

Peace

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 04:45:10 PM »
weed is tha shit to smoke on occasion, it opens up ur mind, especially when u sit down to write lyrics. but good luck dog in quitting

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2002, 05:31:16 PM »
lmao

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2002, 06:33:29 PM »
Hey man I'm completely with you.  Fuck Drugs and Alcohol.  I never got into weed for a few reasons.  When I talked to people that were high, they would think that they were sooooo intelligent but in reality they made no sense.  Thus, whats the point of increased creativity if you can't articulate your thoughts to others.  I hate the fact that at times I am a poor articulater as it is, my fear is to be intelligent but not be able to communicate well. I think that would be a depressing life, to know a lot but never be able to pass that info on or even show what you know.  So for that reason weed isn't all that to me.  

The other reason is that I really don't think it makes me more intelligent.  I think it makes me block out my common sense that would normally restrain my thinking, so I'd get idea's I normally wouldn't get, but unless your an artist those ideas don't help you at all.  I'm not an artist. I enjoy being objective and  seeing the world like it truely is.  I strive to see life for what it is and to understand things.  But weed takes that away.  

Finally, I think being intoxicated represents lost time.  I can't learn anything new when I'm high.  Maybe I think I'm learning but its mostly nonsense thoughts I'm having.  I can't reason my way through a problem.  Or read a book when I'm high.  I just sit around doing nothing and wasting away a few hrs of my life until I sober up.  Even then, like you said sometimes its awhile before your mind completely defogs.  All that time wasted bothers me.

Alcohol I like more, but I don't drink much at all.  Maybe every now and then.

Either way, fuck what people say, if you want to quit you definitely can.  Its probably annoying at first, but if you really dedicate a few months of your life to learning and developing as a person.  Eventually you notice 6 months go by and your like damn I came a long way.  When you notice that its not going to be hard at all to resist the urge to smoke or drink.  

Those are my thoughts.

Peace

YO MAN EXACTLY!!! U bring me support man cuz I feel what ur saying and much of what U said are my reasons...

This is a tight quote I read: "What hashish gives with one hand it takes away with the other: that is to say, it gives the power of imagination and takes away the ability to profit by it." Baudelaire (1860)

Yeah I am an artist though dude...always have been.  from singing and trying to write story books as I was a kid to like rapping and making beats now. I used to think getting high helped me creatively but I see I am wrong. When I get high I cant focus on my beat and get lazy and decide not to make a beat anyway. Also what U were sayin it makes u creative, or at least it makes u THINK ur creative and shit but in real its just a feeling and its hard to deny that, at least thats what I think...i dont really wanna smoke my sack right now and confirm it lol.

Yeah whats the point of being creative when U cant do anything about it, Ull just think "oooh man thats a greeeat IDEA..if u have enuff motivation to write that idea down lol then U just forget about it five minutes while ur writing it down!!!! and the next morning u get totally confused reading it cuz u dont know what u relly meant and U didnt articulate enuff.

And then the time lost...U lose the time U get high and a day or 2 afterwards I am mentally clouded...I never thought about that before but now that I took a berak of 1.5 months from weed and smoked regularly for a week again I see the difference. So in the end my decision iz to quit

I WILL stay away from intoxication from November 19th-December 31'st baby no matter how hard it is and how ppl around me will be getting drunk or high. Thanks for ur post Ant.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2002, 12:42:45 AM »
no prob man... good luck

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2002, 03:33:52 AM »
I quit weed a while back. It fucks with your head too much.