Author Topic: Why do ppl play on the phone????  (Read 239 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Why do ppl play on the phone????
« on: October 11, 2009, 11:20:08 AM »
Last night, Im in a good peaceful and drunken sleep with good dreams when all of a sudden I hear my phone go off. This girl that I talk to out of state has a habit of callin' out of nowhere early in the mornin from a restricted number. I answered and just heard heavy breathing so I hung up then they called back and was breathin hard again. I thought maybe she was cryin' so I started askin questions then the person started whisperin' answers and askin me some bull shit but still whispering then busted out with an asian accent so I got pissed the hell off and even more pissed off because I had no number to call and fuck with them!

What's the point of doin shit like that???? One of you weirdoes need to explain that to me because Im frustrated and ready to whoop a random person's ass right now!

When I come back from gettin a beer I want a good friggin reason!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do ppl play on the phone????
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 12:00:41 PM »
For fun. People do it to piss others off, and it worked! lol.

Fuck withheld numbers though.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »
One time i was WASTED and i cranked my one friend from highschool who does short films now and i had him so good i thought he would never find out. Then the next day when i went to his website and looked at his forums i made a thread like "Hey, it was me who pranked you last night". Then he replied with "Oh really? I had no idea" Then he posted a picture of his phone and the call from me with my name lmao. I was so drunk i thought i had *67'd it.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
One time i was WASTED and i cranked my one friend from highschool who does short films now and i had him so good i thought he would never find out. Then the next day when i went to his website and looked at his forums i made a thread like "Hey, it was me who pranked you last night". Then he replied with "Oh really? I had no idea" Then he posted a picture of his phone and the call from me with my name lmao. I was so drunk i thought i had *67'd it.

LMAO

ikke

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 01:35:17 PM »
phones are so 1998

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »
I would never do such a thing  :-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 01:53:25 PM »

lol retarded

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »
i hate ex girlfriends who blow up your phone with mad calls and when you answer, they just hang up.

luckily for me my iphone has an app that will automatically ignore calls from said people.

ikke

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »
i hate ex girlfriends who blow up your phone with mad calls and when you answer, they just hang up.

luckily for me my iphone has an app that will automatically ignore calls from said people.
*HI5*

my phone has similar functions: 'low battery' & 'off button'

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »

*HI5*

yeah let's give the bitch what she wants and turn off my cell  ::)

ikke

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »

*HI5*

my opnion is not important I think, I get my texts 6 months after peopl sendt me them.

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 02:03:08 PM »

*HI5*

my opnion is not important I think, I get my texts 6 months after peopl sendt me them.

damn that's some shitty tele service.

ikke

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

*HI5*

damn that's some shitty tele service.
no i just don';t use my phone.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »
For fun. People do it to piss others off, and it worked! lol.

Fuck withheld numbers though.

I usually don't answer blocked calls but I thought it was the homegirl 'cause she forgot to give me her new number. Whoever it was probably think I have marbles missin' 'cause I said some dumb shit.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:46:55 PM by ThaRealSupreme »