Author Topic: Are you more or less aggressive when drunk?  (Read 526 times)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Are you more or less aggressive when drunk?
« on: October 11, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
last week i went to a club with my new friends.. we were standing in line and i was a lil bit drunk. Then i`ve noticed one guy, he was around my age (23) and he was pretty annoying. when he pushed one of my friends i asked him to step out of line.. he said that he`ll beat me to death and stuff and while he was talking i`ve knocked his ass down.. my friends were surprised because they thought im a nice guy and i dont fight with people..

so whats up wit you guys.. do you fight after drinking?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Are you more or less aggressive when drunk?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 02:46:48 PM »
It really depends. Sometimes I am quiet and calm and sometimes I am aggressive and hyped up. Usually depends what I drink. If I am drinking beer I am usually more calm. If I am drinking tequila or vodka I am an animal.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:57:51 PM »
Depends on the people around me, if its a chill environment then i'm chill if shit is poppin i can be aggressive but I dont start shit unless someones fucking with me.

Coke is a different story tho..

Paul

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »
Less agressive, i chill the fuck out when im drunk, and enjoy myself

Coke is a different story tho..

This is too true
funkyfreshintheflesh

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »
I'm more aggressive which is why I stay away from stupid ppl when I've been drinkin.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 04:29:51 PM »
I'm usually more chill, but if some shit happened while I was drinking or am already drunk I'm more aggressive... for example, one night when I was wasted off 2 water bottles filled with vodka/Grape soda and off 3 blunts to the dome, I had left my top down on my whip and it started pouring out of nowhere that night, and the car was back at my boy's not even near... so yeah, assume that I flipped shit that night  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »
i'm a happy drunk but if you piss me off, I have a hard time not letting my anger take control  :-\

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »
It all depends on what I drink, how much, the atmosphere, etc. I'm pretty level headed for the most part but when someone pisses me off I can sometimes lose it..

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 05:25:24 PM »
I'm aggressive when I'm sober, lol Getting Drunk is just adding fuel to a fire, that's already burning faster then a Cali forest. I mean drinking totally takes out the thinking factor, and brings in the pure animal outta ya. Aggressive or Laid back depends what happens during the intoxication time. Drink 2 relax, but if some asshole comes up and talks shit, best believe the relaxation is dead, and nothing but a fury of rage comes in.  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »
It depends on the environment. I'm usually in a good mood when I'm drinking so I'm extra nice, but the few times when I was in a bad situation and drunk they didn't turn out so well.......like getting into a fist fight with one of my closest friends or running around naked threatening to kill the people who were trying to help me out (but I think that time somebody may have fucked with my drink and put something in it)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 07:31:18 PM »
it depends
usually im a cool funny drunk but i can get pretty crazy off liquor

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
It depends on the environment. I'm usually in a good mood when I'm drinking so I'm extra nice, but the few times when I was in a bad situation and drunk they didn't turn out so well.......like getting into a fist fight with one of my closest friends or running around naked threatening to kill the people who were trying to help me out (but I think that time somebody may have fucked with my drink and put something in it)

WTF???

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 09:18:35 PM »

WTF???

Haha, it was a good night.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 09:28:33 PM »
I'm aggressive when drunk but in a happy way. I've never had anyone try and start shit with me when I'm drunk so I wouldn't know how I'd react. The people I drink with are chill.

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »
People don't really mess with me when I'm drunk or I can't take them serious. Last week end I wanted to ask someone in the club for a lighter. I said:"Excuse me,..."and he was like:"Fuck off, muthafucka!" with this super-tough look on his face. I was laughing so hard I had to sit down. But it is of course harder to recognize the humorous value of a situation when you are drunk as fuck.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.