Author Topic: Yukmouth - The Life (Feat. Ya Boy, Jay Rock, & London)  (Read 600 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth - The Life (Feat. Ya Boy, Jay Rock, & London)
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 09:12:12 PM »
haha damn your right bout the dick ridin...but hey what else will they do? they dont want to build their buzz from the ground up startin wit their own coast
not much as you can see
when was g malone signed?
when was ja rock signed?

and what have they done besides go to the south and get help? lol
but yeah them wack rappers is beyond wack and the king or kings of this coast are happy to record wit em?
gucci mane a blood? lol thats all
gucci mane a blood? damn thats sad

yeah thats what i want that real crip hop
if thats the one with how we roll...that song is cool
another cool song by him is function
another dope song by him is westcoastin think thats it

i jus want dope westcoast rappers to demolish the song and rep the west like no other...like crooked does
its sad wack rappers and fake gang bangers come here by way of game...lol and use our coast to their advantage even tho their muzik is trash and the trash in the local garbage can has more value to it than the muzik they put out

yeah i feel u on that u should checc out roccetts free agent mixtape its that real crip hop.

yeah its the one wit how we roll on it u rite thats dope as fucc. Function and westcoastin is dope too but my favorite is c.r.i.p. He outrhymes dresta, c-bo, spider loc and jayo felony on that shit and everybody comes hard to. Yeah and west coast cats need to rep the west harder sum of these niggaz have wet dreams about being from the east or the south.And game is responsible 4 alot of bullshit on the west even tho i give him credit for supposedly bringin it bacc. And is it just me or does the whole new west ride his dicc jay rock, g.malone,ya boy, juice and others sound like him. kinda like how atlanta niggaz all try 2 sound like jeezy ( gucci,shawty lo, young joc,rocco ).
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »
haha damn your right bout the dick ridin...but hey what else will they do? they dont want to build their buzz from the ground up startin wit their own coast
not much as you can see
when was g malone signed?
when was ja rock signed?

and what have they done besides go to the south and get help? lol
but yeah them wack rappers is beyond wack and the king or kings of this coast are happy to record wit em?
gucci mane a blood? lol thats all
gucci mane a blood? damn thats sad

yeah thats what i want that real crip hop
if thats the one with how we roll...that song is cool
another cool song by him is function
another dope song by him is westcoastin think thats it

i jus want dope westcoast rappers to demolish the song and rep the west like no other...like crooked does
its sad wack rappers and fake gang bangers come here by way of game...lol and use our coast to their advantage even tho their muzik is trash and the trash in the local garbage can has more value to it than the muzik they put out

yeah i feel u on that u should checc out roccetts free agent mixtape its that real crip hop.

yeah its the one wit how we roll on it u rite thats dope as fucc. Function and westcoastin is dope too but my favorite is c.r.i.p. He outrhymes dresta, c-bo, spider loc and jayo felony on that shit and everybody comes hard to. Yeah and west coast cats need to rep the west harder sum of these niggaz have wet dreams about being from the east or the south.And game is responsible 4 alot of bullshit on the west even tho i give him credit for supposedly bringin it bacc. And is it just me or does the whole new west ride his dicc jay rock, g.malone,ya boy, juice and others sound like him. kinda like how atlanta niggaz all try 2 sound like jeezy ( gucci,shawty lo, young joc,rocco ).

agreed

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:20 AM »
the song is from Free at Last, wasn't supposed to leak but there is a video being shot for it soon directed by Tha Razor

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 02:53:40 AM »
probz nice track,  jay rock killed it
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 04:53:14 AM »
DOPE song.
"You get mad & I get paid" - Ya Boy

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »
well it dont matter a sell out is a sell out
so sometimes or no times...its still the same
glasses went to the south for help...it didnt work and fans told him...lol yeah fans told him dont do it but he didnt listen and look at where his album is now...
same with jay rock
stick with your coast cuz at the end of the day only people that got ya back is your coast not the label thats makin you bend over

well dont get it twisted now jay rock went the commercial route
glasses went the commercial route
roccett hasnt gon commercial yet and neither has nipsey so well see how long they last..lol

yeah you lookin forward to that yuk album? lol
he fell off years ago....deacdes ago

agreed these niggaz selling out doing wacc music instead of stickin 2 the real. Roccett, nipsey, jay rock, glasses and 211 r blowing up off of what these old west niggaz use 2 do b4 they sold out lol.

I mean they go the commercial route sometimes but there primarily real west coast gangsta rappers. But i c what u saying tho.
like anybody other than the vets are doing anything on the west ::) ...there's no young west coast rapper that kept it all the way west coast in this era and was successful, none...to be successful you have to be a bi coastal nigga like game & crooked i, if you think staying in the west or making only west coast type of music will get you any where ha!!! think again nigga.... nobody cares about that heavy west coast shit other than you niggaz on here, i haven't heard nobody bumping that shit out there car in years, and if they are its some old shit from back in the days...you talking about selling out without mentioning snoop when he's one of of the biggest sell outs on the west who has done down south sounding shit.. oh you forgetting about the tracks with soulija boy,justin timberlake and other pop acts for sales... at one point snoop was even signed to a down south label so don't get it twisted.... to be successful in the game niggaz every where have to able to relate to your sound, you can't just make music for one coast nobody thats popping right now is doing that, you have to put out a mix of different sounding shit so people all over can relate to it... if you notice thats what game did and that nigga sometimes sounds like a east coast rapper whos always shouting out spots in NY, and thats where his career really took off on the east coast on those dj clue and dj whoo kid mixtapes.... nobody on the west coast gave a fuck about game until he had that east coast buzz, niggaz iN LA didn't even know who this nigga was... so if you think staying in LA doing west coast sound music alone will get you anywhere think again, LA niggaz don't support there own artist, before a nigga starts popping there ready to hate on him and stop his movement  ...there's nothing going on in the west coast for upcoming rappers because the vets don't give a fuck about the young rappers, they don't support there movement, so these niggaz got to go outside the west coast to create a buzz in other states, nipsey has also made a lot of down south sounding shit, he work alot with Question &  SMOKE DZA Question Is From San Antonio [down south] & smoke is from New York [East coast]... did you not listen to his last mixtape ? more than half of the beats sound like it was meant for a down south rapper. which i think is a good think you can't be a one dimensional rapper niggaz get bored of that shit real fast, you have to be able to switch up your shit and make music for everybody.

if you want to gain fans in different states you have to fuck with rappers from those states which is what jay rock, 211,nipsey and g malone are doing, there not just sitting in LA fucking with LA rappers there trying to create a name for themselves all over not just in LA, lA niggaz already know who they are so there trying to reach new fans so they fucking with East Coast, West Coast, Down South Niggaz, while Nobody niggaz sitting in LA fucking with LA niggaz, nobody outside of La even knows who the fuck these niggaz are, i only hear about these dudes because of this site, if it wasn't for this site i would not even know who these niggaz are because there music don't reach my area...jay rock, & nipsey are doing just fine, there still reaching new fans and niggaz out here fuck with there music, the same can't be said for the rappers you niggaz fuck with.. nobody knows these dudes outside of LA or these lil west coast site's, i can tell you this because i hear niggaz bumping jay rock and nipsey's shit or talking about them..them niggaz ain't sell out there trying to reach new fans in different states so there fucking with rappers from those states.. thats not selling out its called maximizing your fan base something you niggaz on here don't understand, so yo see them fucking with rappers from don't south and call it selling out like game wasn't doing the same thing...you niggaz still on that that west coast ringing noise on some robot sounding shit, whats that shit  called talkbox or something like that niggaz don't want to hear that shit anymore its was over after California love.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:21:44 AM by The_Offence »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 09:19:54 AM »
go back and read the posts you dumb fuck....lol
if you read between the lines...I mentioned snoop, mack 10, etc.....
im not even gon waste time readin your entire useless post but good lookin on writin all that....for nuthin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 02:06:51 PM »
koo song...you can tell yuk trying to get a hit, cant hate on that....atleast he put 2 westkoast artist on the track

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 02:19:51 PM »
it's good to see Yukmouth and Ya Boy finally on a track together...

it's weird though cuz it sounded like Yuk was taking shots at Ya Boy on "Cocka Roachez" when he was talking about rappers in the Bay wearing tight ass pants and having mohawks  ???

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 06:20:13 PM »
props on the track.....shits dope ass fuck...west west bitches

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »
either you wit em or you against em...lol
hes prolly down wit em himself
and he cant really talk....whens the last dope song yuk put out let alone album...lol

it's weird though cuz it sounded like Yuk was taking shots at Ya Boy on "Cocka Roachez" when he was talking about rappers in the Bay wearing tight ass pants and having mohawks  ???
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 07:25:38 PM »
either you wit em or you against em...lol
hes prolly down wit em himself
and he cant really talk....whens the last dope song yuk put out let alone album...lol

you didn't like "Pimpin' 4 Real" ? that's vintage Yuk/Mac Dre