Author Topic: Glasses Malone feat. Slim Da Mobsta - Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)  (Read 4365 times)

West Coast Veteran

^judging by the song, sounds like a Slim track as he dominates. What Glasses got? 1 verse?

True that but even on Slim Da Mobster twitter it says Glasses ft. Slim Mobster so that shit got me confused.

Lunatic

^judging by the song, sounds like a Slim track as he dominates. What Glasses got? 1 verse?

True that but even on Slim Da Mobster twitter it says Glasses ft. Slim Mobster so that shit got me confused.
ya, thats weird considering Slim has more verses AND does the hook. Oh well. It won't be on Glasses' album. Maybe a mixtape.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

ya, thats weird considering Slim has more verses AND does the hook. Oh well. It won't be on Glasses' album. Maybe a mixtape.
the final version probably won't see the light of the day

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I read somewhere it's on Glasses upcoming mixtape. Gonna have to burn this and chuck it in my sterio to do it justice then!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

I read somewhere it's on Glasses upcoming mixtape. Gonna have to burn this and chuck it in my sterio to do it justice then!
this version will probably be on the mixtape.

Glasses M

• 'G'
Free Slim.....

Lunatic

Free Slim.....
Co Sign. Thankfully he ain't doin long. He'll be out in a month tops.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Free Slim.....
so he really went to jail?
what an idiot

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Free Slim.....
what an idiot

Never know what it was for though. My brother went to jail cos he put someone in hospital when he walked outside and found his car jacked up with some guys stealing his wheels, sometimes you get put away for bullshit

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Free Slim.....
what an idiot

Never know what it was for though. My brother went to jail cos he put someone in hospital when he walked outside and found his car jacked up with some guys stealing his wheels, sometimes you get put away for bullshit
true, i shouldn't judge, but it's not like you get sent to jail for stealing a cookie :laugh: ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Glasses Malone feat. Slim Da Mobsta - Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2010, 09:43:20 AM »
the beat is a grower.
don't think we'll get a better Slim the mobster performance than this, so it's acceptable.

still don't get why Dre couldn't make glasses come correctly :P

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Glasses Malone feat. Slim Da Mobsta - Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »
dre jus throws these beats at them at the bottom of the pond...lol
he dont have enough time to coach and tell em how to spit....unless its some dretox muzik............lol

the beat is a grower.
don't think we'll get a better Slim the mobster performance than this, so it's acceptable.

still don't get why Dre couldn't make glasses come correctly :P

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.