Author Topic: Glasses Malone feat. Slim Da Mobsta - Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)  (Read 4371 times)

Paul

this shit be knockin that nigga Slim reppin the hood around my way. You gotta actually be from here to relate to a song like that. G Malone put it down too can't wait for his album to drop.
so according to your logic, you need to be a retard, to know what it's like being retarded?

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
this shit be knockin that nigga Slim reppin the hood around my way. You gotta actually be from here to relate to a song like that. G Malone put it down too can't wait for his album to drop.
so according to your logic, you need to be a retard, to know what it's like being retarded?

No I am not saying that Euro trash at all. I am simply saying that most of you euros on here can not relate to certain shit and have no right to tell anyone what is and isn't a good rap song.

Invincible

No I am not saying that Euro trash at all. I am simply saying that most of you euros on here can not relate to certain shit and have no right to tell anyone what is and isn't a good rap song.

Yer sure. The songs wack.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

Who gives a shit what your opinion is white boy lol

So Much Style

The Bass line on this shit is amazing!!! bump that shit in the whip with some nice subs and youll see what im sayin!!!
So much style back at it again

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Bass line on this shit is amazing!!! bump that shit in the whip with some nice subs and youll see what im sayin!!!

Yeah the bass is knocking thats the main thing I like about the song....and the fact Slim rep the parts im from. 8)

Invincible

I'm pretty sure my opinion is more valued than yours on this forum. You're just another e-banger to add to the collection on here. I've heard enough music to compare this to to realise that this song is arse. Oh and you need to learn how to quote, it's not difficult.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

my dog got to do a quick cameo for that one:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty sure my opinion is more valued than yours on this forum. You're just another e-banger to add to the collection on here. I've heard enough music to compare this to to realise that this song is arse. Oh and you need to learn how to quote, it's not difficult.
:laugh:

Yeah the bass is knocking thats the main thing I like about the song....and the fact Slim rep the parts im from. 8)
;D lol at being proud of that, hahaha :laugh:

i never got my race card in the mail.
thanks for the confirmation by the way  :D

so you guys got computers in the ghetto now too? fucking spoiled bastards :laugh:

Leggy Hendrix

maybe one of the dumbest statements ive ever seen on here

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Paul

co-sign
funkyfreshintheflesh

eNgIeS

usershare never works for me. anyone got another link please?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL at all the euros getting mad and raising my karma on the side profile lol.......Trying to relate to gangsta rap and my culture must really make you upset because you in another country trying to relate to shit you don't understand. Oh well do you want me to bloody apologize mate?  ::) :D ;D :laugh:

Invincible

LOL at all the euros getting mad and raising my karma on the side profile lol.......Trying to relate to gangsta rap and my culture must really make you upset because you in another country trying to relate to shit you don't understand. Oh well do you want me to bloody apologize mate?  ::) :D ;D :laugh:

You're good at this aren't you?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i bet it hurts, doesn't it ;D  :nahnah:

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
i bet it hurts, doesn't it ;D  :nahnah:

What hurts a few loser net kids raising up karma on a message board? or the fact that at the end of the day you still a net geek wishing you were apart of my culture while you think you know everything lmao :D