Author Topic: Glasses Malone feat. Slim Da Mobsta - Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)  (Read 4366 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Sounds to me like some people are upset that Slim basically replaced Bishop as Dre's protege  :P

As far as the track goes, Slim obviously outshines Glasses. His delivery has improved drastically since that first mixtape, he now raps with the beat and a much better mic presence. His voice sounds like a mixture of Dre and Obie Trice and subject matter wise he seems to be similar to Game without the name dropping. Only thing Bishop has that he doesn't is a completely different subject matter, which is a huge plus. Hook is awful though.

As far as the beat, it's alright, sounds like a leftover given to Glasses by email.

i dont know my dude, u gotta wait til you hear that new bishop lamont mix tape droppin at the end of the month to see really whassup

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
I think the beat is dope as fuck, hope we hear it mixed properly but I kinda doubt it

Slim is like a mix of Obie and Game in the beginning of their careers.Average
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The Predator

Another new Dre dud, the batteries in his 'Beats' headphones must be low.

Slim Da Mobsta?
Boring like Bishop, nigga could also do with a dose of cough medicine.

Aftermath/Dre should start scouring through the bags of demos for prospects, instead of throwing them into the trash without a listen.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:19:40 PM by The Predator »

The Predator

Glasses Malone feat. Slim The Mobster; Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)

Glasses Malone feat. Slim The Mobster; Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)

+1

great, two mediocre rappers on a Dre beat, let's see if the beat saves them

better that Dre works with these cats instead of Elvis the rapper AKA jEM jEM Binks AKA the Woodpecker from space  ;D

^In that picture, Slim Da Mobsta must be the one on the left.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
this shit be knockin that nigga Slim reppin the hood around my way. You gotta actually be from here to relate to a song like that. G Malone put it down too can't wait for his album to drop.

West Coast Veteran

This shit is average. I'm happy Dre working with West Coast artists again but they need to drop some better shit. Hopefully this some rough copy shit, if not then  :-\

Mietek23

This shit is average. I'm happy Dre working with West Coast artists again but they need to drop some better shit. Hopefully this some rough copy shit, if not then  :-\

Yes, it is.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Slim Da Mobsta?

Aftermath/Dre should start scouring through the bags of demos for prospects, instead of throwing them into the trash without a listen.
lol, no way

Paul

Slim Da Mobsta?

lol, no way

If substance is boring.............  :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Not a bad track, prefered glasses to slim, tho slim wasnt bad. Nothing exciting but a cool track to listen to.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Slim Da Mobsta?

lol, no way

If substance is boring.............  :-\

well some have a problem with the way Bishop raps, but it's still not comparable with slim the mobster ;)

jeanmiche777

I fell asleep listening to this... Normally I like almost every Dre beat but the last two I heard... Dreaming and this... average, boring and repetitive. Where's the cinematic sound?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its aite....some laid back dre type shit but this aint on dretox level
dretox should be years ahead of this
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
this shit be knockin that nigga Slim reppin the hood around my way. You gotta actually be from here to relate to a song like that. G Malone put it down too can't wait for his album to drop.
so according to your logic, you need to be a retard, to know what it's like being retarded?