Author Topic: Glasses Malone feat. Slim Da Mobsta - Muthafuckin Streets (Prod by Dr. Dre)  (Read 4374 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
LOL at all the euros getting mad and raising my karma on the side profile lol.......Trying to relate to gangsta rap and my culture must really make you upset because you in another country trying to relate to shit you don't understand. Oh well do you want me to bloody apologize mate?  ::) :D ;D :laugh:
i bet it hurts, doesn't it ;D  :nahnah:

What hurts a few loser net kids raising up karma on a message board? or the fact that at the end of the day you still a net geek wishing you were apart of my culture while you think you know everything lmao :D
why would i want to be a fellow donkey, when you're entertaining me right now?  :laugh:

Invincible

LOL at all the euros getting mad and raising my karma on the side profile lol.......Trying to relate to gangsta rap and my culture must really make you upset because you in another country trying to relate to shit you don't understand. Oh well do you want me to bloody apologize mate?  ::) :D ;D :laugh:

What hurts a few loser net kids raising up karma on a message board? or the fact that at the end of the day you still a net geek wishing you were apart of my culture while you think you know everything lmao :D

Since when was getting lower in karma a rise?  :laugh:

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

Hey what time is it over there in England?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

why would i want to be a fellow donkey, when you're entertaining me right now?  :laugh:

a fellow donkey? LOL but you listen to fellow donkeys music and wish you were an American and probably Black lol.....I know it hurts you waking up being you each day. :o ;D

Invincible

Was that meant to hurt my feelings?
EPIC FAIL
And you still seems you haven't learned to quote.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
congrats Dre, you are officially wack

both these niggas rapping is trash
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

Was that meant to hurt my feelings?
EPIC FAIL
And you still seems you haven't learned to quote.

I don't give a shit about using a quote on a message board....I just wanted to know what time is it in England just a simple question.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Beat is dope 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

a fellow donkey? LOL but you listen to fellow donkeys music and wish you were an American and probably Black lol.....I know it hurts you waking up being you each day. :o ;D
not at all, actually  :)
you lose 8)

Lunatic

record has grown on me. Beat is pretty hot. Slim sounds good on this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

West Coast Veteran

record has grown on me. Beat is pretty hot. Slim sounds good on this.

co-sign... im startin to like this song more... thought it was ok but its gettin better to my ears

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I haven't listened to it on a really good system yet, does that help?

So Much Style

oh hell yeah, the bassline is mean!!!!
So much style back at it again

West Coast Veteran

I haven't listened to it on a really good system yet, does that help?

The bassline is what's crackin' so you need at least a subwoofer or some shit.

Anyone know if this is a Glasses Malone track for his album?

Or a Slim Da Mobster song?

Lunatic

^judging by the song, sounds like a Slim track as he dominates. What Glasses got? 1 verse?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com