Author Topic: Who else actually lives in the hood?  (Read 1402 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Who else actually lives in the hood?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »
hahah...so this fool goes to USC?

who me? hell naw i aint even in school right now
cant afford to go to SC haha

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 01:11:07 PM »
hahah...so this fool goes to USC?

who me? hell naw i aint even in school right now
cant afford to go to SC haha
i think he meant that doggystylin homo

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
you got to the university of spoiled children they keep you well out of the way of the actual hood.

lol my pops always says that cuz he was from ucla. lol he told me stories that the two schools had mad beef. like one time foos actually rented out a helicopter and dropped bullshit all over usc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »
you got to the university of spoiled children they keep you well out of the way of the actual hood.

lol my pops always says that cuz he was from ucla. lol he told me stories that the two schools had mad beef. like one time foos actually rented out a helicopter and dropped bullshit all over usc
Haha, I heard that story too. And a story about ucla stealing one of usc's big ass statues or something like that. all these rich ass alumni can afford to fuck with each other in a major way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 04:06:01 PM »
You live in the hood, thats cool. And you came on the internet to brag about it? Funny how you inside your house talking shit on the internet and not outside.  ::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »

so your pops graduated from ucla and you claim to be a thug? LOL

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
The other day, my wallet fell outta my basketball shorts pocket next to my car. It was there on the ground from around 11:30PM - 7PM.

In the morning, my doorbell rings and some little old lady tells me she found my wallet next to my car. My $60 were still there.

I love the suburbs.

one time i had just picked up a eighth and when i parked and got out of my car i dropped the weed and didn't know. an hour later i was looking for my shit and was like wtf? so i walked back to my car and there was my eighth just sitting next to my car. i used to live on PCH so there's mad people who come and go and it sat there for an hour untouched.

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
You live in the hood, thats cool. And you came on the internet to brag about it? Funny how you inside your house talking shit on the internet and not outside.  ::)

thats right, only an idiot like you would actually go outside in the hood and talk shit, its a wrap.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2009, 08:54:03 AM »
LOL South Central is a big ass area. I been there a million times, it aint all bad lol.  Im in the old hood a lot still, but when I got the chance to move out of it...I wasnt no damn fool, I moved.  Doggy's pussy ass is from Tahoe, he aint gonna be up in the HOOD like that.  He's just frontin cus he knows most of this board doesnt know shit about LA.

You're a fucking tool for saying that. USC is known for being in a horrible neighborhood. USC has its own armed police that co-operate with LAPD to protect the actual university area but the neighborhoods surrounding it (where I live) is extremely prone to crime due to the neighboring gang members jacking stupid rich USC students and others as well. USC students get Crime Reports in their emails. I can show you hundreds of these with assaults, rape, theft, robbery, murder etc etc. In fact you don't have to, just read the news.

You go to USC? lol Ive been up there to the University of Spoiled Children.  The campus aint bad at all, and the area right around the campus aint that bad.  You gotta actually go to the hood from there if you wanna say youre IN the hood.  Across the freeway or down to Slauson or some shit.  Nice try Doggy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 12:00:40 PM »
 ::)

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »
Doggy's gangsta >>>>>>>>> Daygo's gangsta

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »
gay

AGeesta

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

you dont even know what gangsta is

your too muhc of a pussy to get out of your truck and hit someone

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »

so your pops graduated from ucla and you claim to be a thug? LOL

you have no father, thats why your such a undisciplined bastard.   lol i never claimed to be anything on here, u just post me as that cuz i aint a frontin pussy like you.

lol at saying real g's r savages, loud, and whoo bang all the time, remember u ranting about some bullshit? seriously i dont know any1 pass the age of 21 that does that type of shit, and if they do their known as fucking losers.

go keep on watching gangland and claim to know wsup, i know your pussy ass stayed ur ass home with your pusssy ass filipino homies. lol u mutha fuckas look gay.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2009, 01:47:04 PM »
Living in the hood is for dumb people who are too stupid to make it out. Don't give me the race card or peoples living conditions or how they were raised. I know plenty of people that grew up in the hood and made it out and have great jobs and are living in nice areas now.