Author Topic: Who else actually lives in the hood?  (Read 1373 times)

Sccit

Re: Who else actually lives in the hood?
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2009, 01:48:19 PM »
Doggy's gangsta >>>>>>>>> Daygo's gangsta

you dont even know what gangsta is

your too muhc of a pussy to get out of your truck and hit someone

ok, blue ragger LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »
Living in the hood is for dumb people who are too stupid to make it out. Don't give me the race card or peoples living conditions or how they were raised. I know plenty of people that grew up in the hood and made it out and have great jobs and are living in nice areas now.

doggy lives in the hood cuz thats where his schools located

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2009, 01:51:11 PM »
Living in the hood is for dumb people who are too stupid to make it out. Don't give me the race card or peoples living conditions or how they were raised. I know plenty of people that grew up in the hood and made it out and have great jobs and are living in nice areas now.

what do you mean, thats america, every1 is a immigrant, every1 was poor before and came here for a better opportunity, pretty much the american dream. when i was a kid we all the korean were in the ghetto, its pretty crazy that the majority came up and move to middle/upper middle class neighborhoods.

but really ttheres no difference, cept in the hood, u have 13 yr old stick up kids running around at night.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »
you got to the university of spoiled children they keep you well out of the way of the actual hood.

lol my pops always says that cuz he was from ucla. lol he told me stories that the two schools had mad beef. like one time foos actually rented out a helicopter and dropped bullshit all over usc

so your pops graduated from ucla and you claim to be a thug? LOL

you have no father, thats why your such a undisciplined bastard.   lol i never claimed to be anything on here, u just post me as that cuz i aint a frontin pussy like you.

lol at saying real g's r savages, loud, and whoo bang all the time, remember u ranting about some bullshit? seriously i dont know any1 pass the age of 21 that does that type of shit, and if they do their known as fucking losers.

go keep on watching gangland and claim to know wsup, i know your pussy ass stayed ur ass home with your pusssy ass filipino homies. lol u mutha fuckas look gay.

Don't you feel pathetic being a UCLA grad's failure of a son? What you know about gangstas "cuzz"(dont try to school me on cali words you bitch you have no credibility whatsoever) you grew up as a wanksta and you have the nerve to call me undisciplined.. fucking loser

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
everybody watch out for sparegeez, bringing the frat to a hood near you....

you ever seen a crip play beer pong??

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
The other day, my wallet fell outta my basketball shorts pocket next to my car. It was there on the ground from around 11:30PM - 7PM.

In the morning, my doorbell rings and some little old lady tells me she found my wallet next to my car. My $60 were still there.

I love the suburbs.

one time i had just picked up a eighth and when i parked and got out of my car i dropped the weed and didn't know. an hour later i was looking for my shit and was like wtf? so i walked back to my car and there was my eighth just sitting next to my car. i used to live on PCH so there's mad people who come and go and it sat there for an hour untouched.

That's the best feeling in the world when you find something you thought was gone for good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »
The other day, my wallet fell outta my basketball shorts pocket next to my car. It was there on the ground from around 11:30PM - 7PM.

In the morning, my doorbell rings and some little old lady tells me she found my wallet next to my car. My $60 were still there.

I love the suburbs.

one time i had just picked up a eighth and when i parked and got out of my car i dropped the weed and didn't know. an hour later i was looking for my shit and was like wtf? so i walked back to my car and there was my eighth just sitting next to my car. i used to live on PCH so there's mad people who come and go and it sat there for an hour untouched.

That's the best feeling in the world when you find something you thought was gone for good.

yeah.  I had lost my Ipod for like a week....and on a friday me and a homie hit the bar for some brews....I get back to my house fall asleep and shit....my friend's knocked out on the couch in da living room....next morning I wake up and I have a text from him, "found your Ipod...put it on ur desk"

needless to say, I added like 300+ songs the next day to it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2009, 02:25:19 PM »
you got to the university of spoiled children they keep you well out of the way of the actual hood.

lol my pops always says that cuz he was from ucla. lol he told me stories that the two schools had mad beef. like one time foos actually rented out a helicopter and dropped bullshit all over usc

you have no father, thats why your such a undisciplined bastard.   lol i never claimed to be anything on here, u just post me as that cuz i aint a frontin pussy like you.

lol at saying real g's r savages, loud, and whoo bang all the time, remember u ranting about some bullshit? seriously i dont know any1 pass the age of 21 that does that type of shit, and if they do their known as fucking losers.

go keep on watching gangland and claim to know wsup, i know your pussy ass stayed ur ass home with your pusssy ass filipino homies. lol u mutha fuckas look gay.

Don't you feel pathetic being a UCLA grad's failure of a son? What you know about gangstas "cuzz"(dont try to school me on cali words you bitch you have no credibility whatsoever) you grew up as a wanksta and you have the nerve to call me undisciplined.. fucking loser

lol you da wanksta frat boy. i dont come into an internet forum and claim that i know everything thats gangsta shit and everybody doesnt know shit like your pussy ass.  stfu ur faggot ass had to pay money to make friends you loser.

i have no crediblity, ur the foo that has all filipino friends that look borderline homosexual? everything you say is bullshit, i doubt u ever met a real gangster in your real life, and those losers that act like "animals" all day.

lol at cuhzz u damn wigger, your ass would get slapped the fuck up by your own kind for sayin that shit here.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
i dont come into an internet forum and claim that i know everything thats gangsta shit and everybody doesnt know shit like your pussy ass. 

I beg to differ

Cali Climate

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2009, 03:14:19 PM »
i dont come into an internet forum and claim that i know everything thats gangsta shit and everybody doesnt know shit like your pussy ass. 

I beg to differ

:D

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »

lol you da wanksta frat boy. i dont come into an internet forum and claim that i know everything thats gangsta shit and everybody doesnt know shit like your pussy ass.  stfu ur faggot ass had to pay money to make friends you loser.

i have no crediblity, ur the foo that has all filipino friends that look borderline homosexual? everything you say is bullshit, i doubt u ever met a real gangster in your real life, and those losers that act like "animals" all day.

lol at cuhzz u damn wigger, your ass would get slapped the fuck up by your own kind for sayin that shit here.

You typing thinking your mouse is a .45

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »

You typing thinking your mouse is a .45

such a comedian

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2009, 04:06:58 PM »
I hope I'm a good one so you won't shoot me. save your bullets for the skateboarder thugs on your streets

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »

I love the suburbs.

yeah.  I had lost my Ipod for like a week....and on a friday me and a homie hit the bar for some brews....I get back to my house fall asleep and shit....my friend's knocked out on the couch in da living room....next morning I wake up and I have a text from him, "found your Ipod...put it on ur desk"

needless to say, I added like 300+ songs the next day to it.

nice. luckily i have this program on my iphone that will let me gps the mother fucker if i ever lose it / gets stolen.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »

That sounds pretty ignorant man.  I know youre around racist ass Boston....but damn lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"