Author Topic: Who else actually lives in the hood?  (Read 1398 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Who else actually lives in the hood?
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
I hope I'm a good one so you won't shoot me. save your bullets for the skateboarder thugs on your streets

lol, skateboarder thugs that sounds like oakland. theres nothing but ese out here. come to the 818, youll get slapped up by some southsiders for flossin cuhz.

i know foos in the lb gotta be clownin on your ass for sayin that shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »
The other day, my wallet fell outta my basketball shorts pocket next to my car. It was there on the ground from around 11:30PM - 7PM.

In the morning, my doorbell rings and some little old lady tells me she found my wallet next to my car. My $60 were still there.

I love the suburbs.

one time i had just picked up a eighth and when i parked and got out of my car i dropped the weed and didn't know. an hour later i was looking for my shit and was like wtf? so i walked back to my car and there was my eighth just sitting next to my car. i used to live on PCH so there's mad people who come and go and it sat there for an hour untouched.

That's the best feeling in the world when you find something you thought was gone for good.

yeah.  I had lost my Ipod for like a week....and on a friday me and a homie hit the bar for some brews....I get back to my house fall asleep and shit....my friend's knocked out on the couch in da living room....next morning I wake up and I have a text from him, "found your Ipod...put it on ur desk"

needless to say, I added like 300+ songs the next day to it.

nice. luckily i have this program on my iphone that will let me gps the mother fucker if i ever lose it / gets stolen.

oh shit dope, that's clean...what program is it?

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »
The other day, my wallet fell outta my basketball shorts pocket next to my car. It was there on the ground from around 11:30PM - 7PM.

In the morning, my doorbell rings and some little old lady tells me she found my wallet next to my car. My $60 were still there.

I love the suburbs.

one time i had just picked up a eighth and when i parked and got out of my car i dropped the weed and didn't know. an hour later i was looking for my shit and was like wtf? so i walked back to my car and there was my eighth just sitting next to my car. i used to live on PCH so there's mad people who come and go and it sat there for an hour untouched.

That's the best feeling in the world when you find something you thought was gone for good.

yeah.  I had lost my Ipod for like a week....and on a friday me and a homie hit the bar for some brews....I get back to my house fall asleep and shit....my friend's knocked out on the couch in da living room....next morning I wake up and I have a text from him, "found your Ipod...put it on ur desk"

needless to say, I added like 300+ songs the next day to it.

nice. luckily i have this program on my iphone that will let me gps the mother fucker if i ever lose it / gets stolen.

oh shit dope, that's clean...what program is it?

it's called cylay. it's a cydia app

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2009, 09:45:09 PM »
Living in the hood is for dumb people who are too stupid to make it out. Don't give me the race card or peoples living conditions or how they were raised. I know plenty of people that grew up in the hood and made it out and have great jobs and are living in nice areas now.

Honestly though, it's not even like there's any other place to go. 2009 rent in the Projects is $700+. In the city. And yet you go to all the surrounding all-white towns, low level white suburbs, like white trash type cities etc and they're 200 bucks cheaper. It's crazy. So really living 'in the hood' ain't like some excuse for poor people to just settle down, and accept minimum rent expenses. The people in the hood is payin' more than the all-white slums condo complexes. So look who's settling for less.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »
Living in the hood is for dumb people who are too stupid to make it out. Don't give me the race card or peoples living conditions or how they were raised. I know plenty of people that grew up in the hood and made it out and have great jobs and are living in nice areas now.

Thats pretty ignorant man.

Blasphemy

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »

Honestly though, it's not even like there's any other place to go. 2009 rent in the Projects is $700+. In the city. And yet you go to all the surrounding all-white towns, low level white suburbs, like white trash type cities etc and they're 200 bucks cheaper. It's crazy. So really living 'in the hood' ain't like some excuse for poor people to just settle down, and accept minimum rent expenses. The people in the hood is payin' more than the all-white slums condo complexes. So look who's settling for less.

Were the hell you Draw these Figures??? Does this include government assistance like Housing and all the others???

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »

Were the hell you Draw these Figures??? Does this include government assistance like Housing and all the others???

Doesnt sound like QT was quoting exact nationwide figures, more so what he's seeing in his area. And I get what he's sayin.  He isnt saying suburb areas where the neighborhoods are wealthy, are cheaper then the hood. He's saying "white trash type" areas.  And government assistance is everywhere, not just the hood. There is government housing in almost every single neighborhood in my city. It isnt only reserved for the hood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »
Making this topic proves you're not in the hood.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2009, 04:12:27 PM »

Doesnt sound like QT was quoting exact nationwide figures, more so what he's seeing in his area. And I get what he's sayin.  He isnt saying suburb areas where the neighborhoods are wealthy, are cheaper then the hood. He's saying "white trash type" areas.  And government assistance is everywhere, not just the hood. There is government housing in almost every single neighborhood in my city. It isnt only reserved for the hood.

Exactly. I'm quoting numbers out my area. Now, imagine fuckin' New York. Gwot damn.

And no that's not including government assistance. No section 8. A two bedroom apartment and payin' more than 750. Aight. Now this girl I works wit, lives in some white trash, she calls hicksville town, in an apartment 2 bedroom 500 bucks. Just her and her newly married spouse. And here she is crying poverty. I just gotta laugh my ass off. Like I says, look who settles for less.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »
a whole bunch of lames arguing about whats hood...this thread basically rallied all the frontin ass wannabe's in one thread.

THREAD FAIL

Blasphemy

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2009, 05:36:50 PM »
a whole bunch of lames arguing about whats hood...this thread basically rallied all the frontin ass wannabe's in one thread.

THREAD FAIL

So under this pretense wouldn't you be a Wannabe? lol

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »
i roll on swangas an keep automatic weapons in my trunk

Herbal_Life

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2009, 06:42:33 PM »
you guys are all protected geeks, go find girlfriends
lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
you guys are all protected geeks, go find girlfriends
lol

It is pretty funny coming from a guy who goes to USC huh? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »
Not that anyone here actually lives in the hood, but why would you be proud of living in a shitty ass neighborhood? I'm just sayin....