Author Topic: Who else actually lives in the hood?  (Read 1401 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Who else actually lives in the hood?
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »
Not that anyone here actually lives in the hood, but why would you be proud of living in a shitty ass neighborhood? I'm just sayin....

Gangsta rap made 'em do it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2009, 07:26:35 PM »
a whole bunch of lames arguing about whats hood...this thread basically rallied all the frontin ass wannabe's in one thread.

THREAD FAIL

So under this pretense wouldn't you be a Wannabe? lol

I see what you did there.

...but no, im not glorifying it or acting like its something to be celebrated.

you can call me a wannabe...wannabe staying my ass out the hood.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2009, 07:34:17 PM »
Not that anyone here actually lives in the hood, but why would you be proud of living in a shitty ass neighborhood? I'm just sayin....

I dont stay in the hood anymore, but Ive been on here for years, and I was still livin in the hood while postin on Dubcc.  They do got computers in the hood these days...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2009, 01:27:21 AM »

What sorta bullshit is that? What because I don't live in your fucking mansion I can't be proud of where I come from? Bitch take that bullshit 2 someone else. People who are proud are not ignorant nor are they stupid, people who refuse to try and better the situation and redraw into a senseless destruction are. I agree claiming shit for some sorta Street cred is stupid (especially on the internet), but don't ever think all of us are showing out. Just because I live in a fucked up area and trying 2 make the best of a situation doesn't mean you have any god damn right 2 Criticize me for loving my area or say "Oh he is trying 2 act tuff" Its not about acting tuff, its about having some fucking pride and self respect. Remember your Roots, because in the end no one else will.

Motherfuckers don't do it 2 act hard, mother fuckers do it because assholes will call us scum of the earth cause we arent living 2 some standard they were given at birth. The worse part is a lot of these guys have the audacity to call us this and then listen to 2pac and try and pretend. Its like spiting on a motherfuckers face.   
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:31:42 AM by Blasphemy »

AGeesta

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2009, 01:30:36 AM »
more then half of dubcc never even been in the hood...

people that want to grow up and be smarter then their environment do. people who are successful at failing keep failing...
unless you grew up in a barrio like me and Toreno's mexican ass did

too bad LIGHTS grew up in a molestation center,thats what he told Floyd

Blasphemy

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2009, 01:34:12 AM »

people that want to grow up and be smarter then their environment do. people who are successful at failing keep failing...

Not really a good thing, to say "you ain't hood" then claim you did. lol

also on the lights thing: LOL! did he really?

btw, I agree I honestly doubt most of these cats ever grew up in the hood. Honestly with all the Euro fags posting I wouldn't be amazed if it was at least half.

AGeesta

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2009, 01:35:35 AM »

Not really a good thing, to say "you ain't hood" then claim you did. lol

also on the lights thing: LOL! did he really?

btw, I agree I honestly doubt most of these cats ever grew up in the hood. Honestly with all the Euro fags posting I wouldn't be amazed if it was at least half.

lol i just threw some jokes in there cus Toreno is a white guy he grew up in a trailor park not a barrio...

i wish i was looney and grew up in the suburbs

:(

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2009, 06:29:17 AM »
LMAO at people thinking there is no such thing as a 'hood' in Europe. It's not all fucking tea and biscuits in the countryside, old chap.

There are bad/dangerous neighbourhoods all over the world. The only difference in the US is that you can rap about it and make some money.

ikke

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2009, 06:31:26 AM »
LMAO at people thinking there is no such thing as a 'hood' in Europe. It's not all fucking tea and biscuits in the countryside, old chap.

There are bad/dangerous neighbourhoods all over the world. The only difference in the US is that you can rap about it and make some money.
Some neighbourhoods in eastern europe probally make compton look like a utopia

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2009, 06:36:41 AM »

I'm not up on my current Europe news, but I'd have to agree with you two guys.  It can't be "all-good" everywhere in Europe.
Time for a change...bring it!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2009, 06:37:20 AM »

Exactly. Compton always has clear skies, 75 degree heat and no rain. And people still complain.

ikke

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2009, 06:42:45 AM »

Exactly. Compton always has clear skies, 75 degree heat and no rain. And people still complain.
The houses aren't that small either =/.
And that's without even mentioning china, africa and india.

I guess it's because you're happy with what you have untill your neighbour gets more then you...

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2009, 06:52:45 AM »

lol true. Everytime I see anything in the media of West Coast hoods, I'm like "that area looks aight to me".

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2009, 07:05:55 AM »

lol true. Everytime I see anything in the media of West Coast hoods, I'm like "that area looks aight to me".

^^true stories...you never see no highrises or ish...white picket fence,....sun shining....i'd live in compton over moss side or somewhere like that any day....

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »
I haven't been to the West Coast so I can't really say for sure.

I went to DC and Baltimore last month while I was staying in NY. Now those cities have some really grim neighbourhoods.