Author Topic: The reason why Wideawake's Snoop Dog album hasnt leaked & it drops tomorow...  (Read 2058 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
1. Because none of the mp3 ripping groups care for it

2. Because none of the mp3 ripping groups know about it (no promotion)

3. Because Wideawake suck, nobody cares about old shit

4. Because they employ John Hyland, the biggest bootlegger ever, and nobody fucks with him

....... It has to be, cuz the album drops tomorow and it hasnt leaked online yet! NO BUZZ!

Okka

You don't care about the release? Why the fuck you posted a thread about it.

Blasphemy

Pretty much this. lol

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!

4. Because they employ John Hyland, the biggest bootlegger ever, and nobody fucks with him

....... It has to be, cuz the album drops tomorow and it hasnt leaked online yet! NO BUZZ!
what kind of crack are u smoking? it leaked last night.

Lunatic

no promo whatsoever
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Quadruple OG

I feel it coming...

FREE POST

midwestryder

you are 100% wrong . alot people care about this & you need to get off the crack or meth. wideawack does not suck like you . wdeawake is just smarter then most labels & knows better then release it too early like most labels

deathrowmusic

hyland didn't leak it this time around, when he leaked chronic re-lit he was ratted on so he is playing it low key but pretty much everything else you said is on point -- aside from a few forum people there is really no interest in this album, rightfully so too.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
there has been ZERO promo for this, I was looking through the best buy ad and saw it which reminded me it was dropping
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc

Ill be picking up my copy tommorow at best buy.

But in all seriousness what would any promo do?Albums flop anyways these days dont matter what you do.Rick ross has one of the biggest promos ive ever seen and that album still didnt do gold.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha exactly. Im coppin this tmrw for sure. Doggy Dogg at his best.

BiggBoogaBiff

what kind of crack are u smoking? it leaked last night.

on wat (free) torrent.  i didn't c it

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man we are getting music that if deathrow wasn't sold WE WOULD NEVER HAVE HEARD. Even with the scene bootlegs, we never got this great of material packed into one.

One of the few cds that I will support this year and actually pay for

Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

Jaydc

People are way too picky.We would never get a single one of these unreleased tracks if not for wideawake but people still complain.If any other company bought the label they would just keep it for the back catalogue and licensing out the music.Were lucky wideawake did what they did,they might make mistakes here and there but im fine with that.Something is better then nothing

• Muthafuckin' OG
People are way too picky.We would never get a single one of these unreleased tracks if not for wideawake but people still complain.If any other company bought the label they would just keep it for the back catalogue and licensing out the music.Were lucky wideawake did what they did,they might make mistakes here and there but im fine with that.Something is better then nothing

Well said