Author Topic: What Prominent Israeli Politicians/Religious Figures think of Palestinians.  (Read 171 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
During a sermon preceding the 2001 Passover holiday, the influential Israeli Rabbi Ovadia Yosef exclaimed: "May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arab heads, and cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them." He added: "It is forbidden to have pity on them. We must give them missiles with relish, annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones." Source: Ha'aretz April 12, 2001

Israeli Minister Rechavam Ze'evi, who took his place in Ariel Sharon's cabinet March 7, 2001, a former Israeli army major-general, wants the 3 million Palestinians expelled from the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Ze'evi is the founder of the Moledet party.

Joining him in Sharon's cabinet is the Russian-Jewish immigrant Avigdor Lieberman, the new infrastructure minister. The leader of a political party, Mr Lieberman has called for Israel to bomb Egypt's Aswan dam.

Ze'evi will push for the invasion of Palestinian-ruled towns to end the resistance. He "wants to cleanse the West Bank of Palestinians. The Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza have to be transferred..." He has been drawing up battle scenarios for Sharon, and has joined Lieberman in demanding assurances that Mr Sharon will invade the West Bank and Gaza Strip. He also wants the army to unleash attack dogs on Palestinian demonstrators.

Source: Suzanne Goldenberg, The Guardian (London). March 7, 2001

Statements by the Founders of Zionism and the Israeli State

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel...Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."-Rafael Eitan, chief of staff of the Israel Defense Forces, quoted in Yediot Ahronot, April 13, 1983, and The New York Times, April 14, 1983.

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."-Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25,1982.

"We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return."-David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, July 18, 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's "Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet," Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."-Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum."

"We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters."-Uri Lubrani, Israeli Prime Minister Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs. Source: "The Arabs in Israel" by Sabri Jiryas.

"...the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish...with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary."-Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department. From "Israel: an Apartheid State" by Uri Davis, p. 5.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."-Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."-Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, "Complete Diaries," June 12, 1895 entry.

http://www.hoffman-info.com/palestine.html

« Last Edit: November 09, 2002, 12:35:17 PM by Princess Twinkles »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:What Prominent Israeli Politicians/Religious Figures think of Palestinians.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 06:15:50 PM »
Thats evil as fuck

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2002, 12:33:48 PM »
You guys are really falling into Tech's trap...if I wanted to, I could post SO DAMN MUCH bad Muslim History...I can do research on Arafats backround and show u that he killed people and raped women for fun...But I don't do this, cuz I don't wanna bring the Muslims down...I am not racist enough to do a Search on corrupt/Racist Muslim leaders and post up shit about them...So please Tech, stop being so Anti-Semetic...Why don't you go post up some shit that would give Muslims a bad name? Exactly...PeAcE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 04:32:28 PM »
You guys are really falling into Tech's trap...if I wanted to, I could post SO DAMN MUCH bad Muslim History...I can do research on Arafats backround and show u that he killed people and raped women for fun...But I don't do this, cuz I don't wanna bring the Muslims down...I am not racist enough to do a Search on corrupt/Racist Muslim leaders and post up shit about them...So please Tech, stop being so Anti-Semetic...Why don't you go post up some shit that would give Muslims a bad name? Exactly...PeAcE

there is no trap

you wanna post some info about Muslims relevant to todays political climate? go ahead brother, this post is not a trap its relevance is extremely important

much has been made about Palestinian hatred for Jews,anti semitism,

but these are comments made by prominent figures in the Israeli establishment, elite...

this proves Israel will never make a just peace....

so NIK, fuck that anti semetic shit you sayin, its just a cop out...face the facts

PeAcE  ::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2002, 05:49:57 PM »

there is no trap

you wanna post some info about Muslims relevant to todays political climate? go ahead brother, this post is not a trap its relevance is extremely important

much has been made about Palestinian hatred for Jews,anti semitism,

but these are comments made by prominent figures in the Israeli establishment, elite...

this proves Israel will never make a just peace....

so NIK, fuck that anti semetic shit you sayin, its just a cop out...face the facts

PeAcE  ::)

Israel wants peace, but they're not about to give up their country for it...Duhhh...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2002, 08:07:28 PM »
yes, because the West Bank and Gaza comprimises the entire state of Israel

NIK man just give up,

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2002, 08:19:25 PM »
yes, because the West Bank and Gaza comprimises the entire state of Israel

NIK man just give up,

The Gaza and West Bank is Palastinien territory...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2002, 08:29:49 PM »
so what are your "defence forces" doing there? imposing curfews? killin protestors?

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2002, 08:51:46 PM »
so what are your "defence forces" doing there? imposing curfews? killin protestors?

Suicide bombing little children so they can meet up with Allah and Mohamed...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2002, 08:18:34 AM »
your defence forces are  suicide bombing lil kids?

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2002, 09:18:42 AM »
your defence forces are  suicide bombing lil kids?

Yea, they also throw rocks at tanks...