12 (21.4%)
Hispanic
19 (33.9%)
Asian
4 (7.1%)
Middle Eastern
3 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: What kind of girls do you like?  (Read 1359 times)

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
Re:What kind of girls do you like?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2002, 09:17:49 PM »
Carmen Elactra is a fine white girl, but she's not Halle.
I'm not dissin' white girls or latinas. There's cute girls everywhere every race, I just prefer black. I'd rather search for a fine black girl, than settle for something out of my preference...

***Oh and for whoever said the Claudette is not Black, Latin America doesn't mean a thing. There were slaves dropped from Africa there too. Trust me she's African in decent...

***Alicia Keys is fine and her ass is better than J'Lo's
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 09:20:19 PM by DoLLaBiLL_33 »
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

ToNe1904

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2002, 02:05:51 AM »
Damn...I can't belive black is so close to white...Even black dudes are steriotyped to go after white girls...Sure there are a lot of hot black chicks, but there are way more uglier black chicks than fine ones...I'd take a Carmen Electra over a Halle Berry ANY day...PeACe

Black doodz aint really stereotyped as likin white girlz. They jus know that they easy, so they fuk wit em...same thing wit hispanic muhafuckaz messin wit white girlz. Me personally, i cant see why anybody would like white girls over black, hispanic, or asian females. So itz all an opinion man. I mean, i think most white girlz look tha same...and usually pretty fukin plain tah look at, fake as hell, wit little personality. But itz all an opinion...

ToNe1904

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2002, 02:10:31 AM »
Asain bitches got bad breath and shit lol

^^^thas foolish homie...

bez

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2002, 11:38:18 AM »
I dont kind what colour girls are.  I dont go for stunners or nothing I would be happy with a pretty girl that I get on well with and we both enjoy the same things.  I am still looking.

S.G.V.

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2002, 04:05:28 PM »

***Oh and for whoever said the Claudette is not Black, Latin America doesn't mean a thing. There were slaves dropped from Africa there too. Trust me she's African in decent...

shes a latina just like sammy sosa and nore are latino....they may be black but theyre family is from a latin american country....

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2002, 11:25:37 PM »
shes a latina just like sammy sosa and nore are latino....they may be black but theyre family is from a latin american country....

That's not the point. What I'm saying is that their roots are African. It doesn't matter where they are from. Is a black man born in England of European descent, no...he's of African descent, just as Sammy Sosa, NORE, Claudette, Felix Trinidad etc., are of African descent.
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Suga Foot

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2002, 11:30:59 PM »
Human

S.G.V.

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2002, 12:12:35 AM »

That's not the point. What I'm saying is that their roots are African. It doesn't matter where they are from. Is a black man born in England of European descent, no...he's of African descent, just as Sammy Sosa, NORE, Claudette, Felix Trinidad etc., are of African descent.
i see what ur saying...but to me...if ur from a latin american country..ur a latino...if ur from an asian country...ur an asian...regardless of being black, white, brown, purple or blue...but either way man...thats my opinion

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2002, 12:19:59 AM »
My ex.. (baby mamma) is Asian..

Always loved Asian girls.. ugg..

but I gotta agree with my Latino homies.. them Latinaz is HOOT!!!! Gotta love me some Latina HOE'ney!  I've mostly fucked with sistaz by default.. maybe cuz thats what brothaz run into most in L.A.  But right now I got a white girlfriend.. which is pretty dope.  so I guess I'm wit it all!!.. hahaha.. Aint no color lines on Minez.. no shame in my GAME!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

min0rity

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2002, 10:04:53 AM »
asian girls look good and all(even when they get older they have youthful faces) but they too skinny for me...besides they're too much dependent on you and shit if you know what i mean

some white girls are on FIRE but i really don't prefer them except when they suck my dick cuz they the best dick suckers no doubt

black girls got asses but DAMNNN 90% of black girls are UGLY AS FUCK!!! no offense, the only way for blacks to look good is if they're mixed..

but the race i prefer is hispanic...damn those bitches are truely ONE OF A KIND....they have the whole package(ususally) i would def marry one if i have the chance.

Substance

• Lil Geezy
  • aka Nino Brown
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2002, 04:43:20 PM »
dont matter as long she hott

Substance

• Lil Geezy
  • aka Nino Brown
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2002, 04:43:48 PM »
i voted hispanic because them latin hoes is hotttttt ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2002, 05:05:43 PM »
My ex.. (baby mamma) is Asian..

Always loved Asian girls.. ugg..

If you like Asians, Take a lil trip up to Vancouver.  Seriously, it's crazy how many Asians we have up here.  I'd say like 40% of Vancouver is Asian.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2002, 04:03:46 PM »
I know SOME Hispanic girls are bomb and all, but really, a lot of Hispanic girls are ugly too (especially the fat ones)...Also, Most Hispanic girls are dirty, so I still can't see how Hispanic pussy is beating the White pussy...Oh well...To each his own...PeACe

S.G.V.

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2002, 04:21:57 PM »
I know SOME Hispanic girls are bomb and all, but really, a lot of Hispanic girls are ugly too (especially the fat ones)...Also, Most Hispanic girls are dirty, so I still can't see how Hispanic pussy is beating the White pussy...Oh well...To each his own...PeACe
dirty?...what do u mean by dirty man?...cuz i know plenty of white trash hoes who are just some stank ass lookin crusty pussy havin bitches...theres dirty hoes in ever race/creed....dont try to single out latinas...oh and dont try to say that fat white chicks are pretty..cuz those are the worst...at least fat latinas and fat black chicks make themselves look presentable...the fat white chicks look scandolous....