12 (21.4%)
Hispanic
19 (33.9%)
Asian
4 (7.1%)
Middle Eastern
3 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: What kind of girls do you like?  (Read 1360 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:What kind of girls do you like?
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2002, 04:53:50 PM »
I know SOME Hispanic girls are bomb and all, but really, a lot of Hispanic girls are ugly too (especially the fat ones)...Also, Most Hispanic girls are dirty, so I still can't see how Hispanic pussy is beating the White pussy...Oh well...To each his own...PeACe
dirty?...what do u mean by dirty man?...cuz i know plenty of white trash hoes who are just some stank ass lookin crusty pussy havin bitches...theres dirty hoes in ever race/creed....dont try to single out latinas...oh and dont try to say that fat white chicks are pretty..cuz those are the worst...at least fat latinas and fat black chicks make themselves look presentable...the fat white chicks look scandolous....

ALL fat chicks are ugly...but there are way more fat mexican chicks than in other races...Most of the Hispanics I know are overweight...I think it's cuz they eat all those burritos and other fatning Mexican food...I'm not being racist, but white chicks are clean...If u go to a high-class/rich area, u will find a lot of white chicks...If u go to a ghetto/gang neighborhood, you will find a lot of Latina chicks...I'm not being racist or anything, those are just facts...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2002, 04:57:11 PM »
PS...I'm not saying I don't like Hispanic girls, cuz that is DEFINENTLY not true...I just rather have the white pussy...

Here's my list:

1.White
2.Hispanic
3.Black
4.Asian
5.Middle Eastern (<<<LoL, sad seeing as I'm Middle-Eastern...)

S.G.V.

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2002, 09:27:03 PM »

ALL fat chicks are ugly...but there are way more fat mexican chicks than in other races...Most of the Hispanics I know are overweight...I think it's cuz they eat all those burritos and other fatning Mexican food...I'm not being racist, but white chicks are clean...If u go to a high-class/rich area, u will find a lot of white chicks...If u go to a ghetto/gang neighborhood, you will find a lot of Latina chicks...I'm not being racist or anything, those are just facts...PeACe
lol...man i see tons of fat white bitches..dont front either man...i know ur proud of ur white girls n all but dont front like theyre perfect...as for the high class rich white girls...of course theyre clean...for that matter if it was a rich latina...shed be clean too...so that point is not even valid....as for the ghettos...theres whites in the ghetto...and theyre bout as dirty if not dirtier than latins or blacks...u go to any trailer park, usa...and ull see...nothin but white trash-barefeet-crack headed white bitches...but this country is controlled by whites...thats a fact...thats why u see so many "rich" whites...but just cuz ur ghetto doesnt mean ur dirty...thats ridiculous to think that...some of the cleanest people are in the ghetto...i know people in inglewood whos house is IMACULATE...theyre always fresh looking...never smell...so i mean cmon man...i know rich people who rock dirty ass sweats smellin like ass...it dont matter where ur from it matters how u take care of urself...

ToNe1904

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2002, 12:08:51 AM »
I know SOME Hispanic girls are bomb and all, but really, a lot of Hispanic girls are ugly too (especially the fat ones)...Also, Most Hispanic girls are dirty, so I still can't see how Hispanic pussy is beating the White pussy...Oh well...To each his own...PeACe

^^wtf!?

Tah me, tha only hispanic girlz i see as 'dirty' are them lil ese bitchez. cus they be gittin sexed in tha set. But shit, white girlz tah me are far more dirty. They tha easiest femalez out there, by far, n e'rybody knowz it. Start a story about a female givin head to 10 different muhafuckaz at once...bet everybody in tha room sayz..."it was a white girl huh?" lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2002, 06:25:01 PM »
^^^

Basically, I can get with a white bitch earier than any other girl. Hispanic girls are the finest to me, they are just straight pretty. When a hispanic girl is fine, they are straight DAMN  :o Fine. White girls are mostly starving themselves in the Mid-West, and eatting problems are a major problem. And since there are more white girls in the Mid-West than in California, I'll take that as how I judge them. And then most I know got fucked up chins, like butt chins, and they look like their mouth got punched in. Now white girls in Cali look a lot better, but they are a minority compared to the rest of the U.S. My order of girls

1. Hispanic
2. Black
3. Hawiian (gotta put seperate)
4. White
5. Asain
6. Middle Eastern/Indian (put together to me for some reason, but Indian women do look better to me)

But in general, I'll date any race if the girl is fine, and by general standards, each girl does have all the great qualities.

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2002, 06:32:44 PM »
It doesn't matter to me, as long as the girl has a nice T&A. For all I care, i'll just put a paper bag over her head. And Yes, I have low standards.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 06:33:35 PM by A-Trak »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2002, 11:23:53 PM »
It doesn't matter to me, as long as the girl has a nice T&A. For all I care, i'll just put a paper bag over her head. And Yes, I have low standards.

God knows i got high standards im not gunna explain why, all im gunna say is i dont got the looks(well i dont think so but mah girl thinks i do)

PS AND GOD DAM MAH GIRL LOOKS GOOD NAKED  ;D LOL

S.G.V.

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2002, 12:34:41 AM »
u may not got high standards...but u got good taste in bitches...god bless u for the aria pic

ROCCY

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2002, 06:16:39 PM »
dirty?...what do u mean by dirty man?...cuz i know plenty of white trash hoes who are just some stank ass lookin crusty pussy havin bitches...theres dirty hoes in ever race/creed....dont try to single out latinas...oh and dont try to say that fat white chicks are pretty..cuz those are the worst...at least fat latinas and fat black chicks make themselves look presentable...the fat white chicks look scandolous....

thats not true AT ALL, it dont matter, i sweare to god white chicks smell bad as fuck, smell more like pork/fart..but its not all..but i would say middle eastern girls are the cleanest, and anyone know knows would agreee..latinas got more girls that smell bad then whites because the've been around if u know what i mean..so its not true that only latinas smell bad and white people are "clean" ive smelled white people before trust me lol...anyways u aint gonna read this, since u aint on the board ..peace

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2002, 06:39:43 PM »
OH SHIT S.oldier G.enerated for V.iolence that girl is fine as fuck n ur avatar i went 2 that site but there wasnt really nude 1s but still GOD DAM  :o