Author Topic: "it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours"  (Read 964 times)

Sccit

Re: "it would be hard not to knock you out with that big ass jaw of yours"
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 09:33:24 PM »
Sikotic is the biggest pussy in the history of life

are you still in fighting mode??  ::)

only if Sikotic doesnt flea the city when i see him

so I can continue the PMs?

no

So your not going to fight Sik... 'cause you know the agreement. You stop acting hard and claiming to fight someone, I stop the PMs. Or you keep this tough guy act, that childish Jr. High shit... oh I know where you live, you better watch out shit... and I will keep up the PMs. Very simple.

I already told u i wont fight anyone...no need for the games, son.

LOL@I know where u live

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:47 PM »
Sikotic is the biggest pussy in the history of life

are you still in fighting mode??  ::)

only if Sikotic doesnt flea the city when i see him

so I can continue the PMs?

no

So your not going to fight Sik... 'cause you know the agreement. You stop acting hard and claiming to fight someone, I stop the PMs. Or you keep this tough guy act, that childish Jr. High shit... oh I know where you live, you better watch out shit... and I will keep up the PMs. Very simple.

I already told u i wont fight anyone...no need for the games, son.

LOL@I know where u live

okay, no fighting, then I would post... but you claim to fight... and I'll post. Also, my sister is here... you should be nice...  :D

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »
i know sikotic's pussy ass asked u to threaten me with pms LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »

Nah, that was when I got tired of all the pages of this fight. I read it and nothing. I truly thought you were going to get out your truck and handle business. Then you were like, he wouldn't get in the truck. That's the most retard thing ever. You were truly on some Jr. High shit. So I basically said this bitch is trying to act hard, but ain't doing shit. So I figured I might as well do something. Hell, you can ask Sikotic for the PMs if you want. I PM'd him, not asking to do it, but telling him, this is what I'm going to do. I can a large word doc of PMs and I was wanting to use them, figured this would be the best time. Go ahead, ask Sikotic for the PMs. Now be a good Elior and go away again. It was peaceful.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »

Nah, that was when I got tired of all the pages of this fight. I read it and nothing. I truly thought you were going to get out your truck and handle business. Then you were like, he wouldn't get in the truck. That's the most retard thing ever. You were truly on some Jr. High shit. So I basically said this bitch is trying to act hard, but ain't doing shit. So I figured I might as well do something. Hell, you can ask Sikotic for the PMs if you want. I PM'd him, not asking to do it, but telling him, this is what I'm going to do. I can a large word doc of PMs and I was wanting to use them, figured this would be the best time. Go ahead, ask Sikotic for the PMs. Now be a good Elior and go away again. It was peaceful.

i never said he was a pussy for not hoppin in my truck, i said he was a pussy for fleeing town when i went to park my truck and then dodgin my calls up until he was conveniently in a different city...i dont give a fuck what yall discussed via pm, i just think this whole blackmail shit is on some bitchmade shit...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »

i never said he was a pussy for not hoppin in my truck, i said he was a pussy for fleeing town when i went to park my truck and then dodgin my calls up until he was conveniently in a different city...i dont give a fuck what yall discussed via pm, i just think this whole blackmail shit is on some bitchmade shit...PeACe

admit it, it's some shit you'd do.  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

yea....when i was 14

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »
LMAO @ getting blackmailed

Must you over exaggerate everything?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2009, 10:29:13 PM »

yea....when i was 14

LMAO... must you ignore the fact that you've always been a jack ass, not just 8 years ago.

AGeesta

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 12:39:23 AM »
What a fuckin hypocritical jew shit for NIK to do

don't believe the jew, M-dogg

he fuckin blackmailed me too and TRIED to expose me if i didn't apologize... then i say something he doesn't wanna hear and he posts up some bullshit and tries to manipulate the board into believing i was trying to act like a hard ass like he does over the net....

when he was black mailing me... (which is recent by the way) i thought it was gonna be some old shit, an old pic, or something embarrassing and all it was, was a PM from Floyd...

LOL

fuck it, M-dogg post a PM before i do....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 05:42:23 AM »

he fuckin blackmailed me too and TRIED to expose me if i didn't apologize... then i say something he doesn't wanna hear and he posts up some bullshit and tries to manipulate the board into believing i was trying to act like a hard ass like he does over the net....

when he was black mailing me... (which is recent by the way) i thought it was gonna be some old shit, an old pic, or something embarrassing and all it was, was a PM from Floyd...

LOL

for now I'm done with him, but you can do whatever you like. I'm supportive.  :firedevil:

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 11:01:11 AM »

LOL

fake guy, u were exposed, and i told u i would do it before i did it....ur excuse before i had posted it was "i said it cuz i wanted to make floydness feel better"...remember?

"I feel bad for the animals but i dont wanna say it on dubcc so i can keep my macho persona" LMAO

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:46:27 PM by NIKCC »

JAZ

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2009, 11:47:12 AM »
bump.

AGeesta

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2009, 01:26:14 PM »

LOL

fake guy, u were exposed, and i told u i would do it before i did it....ur excuse before i had posted it was "i said it cuz i wanted to make floydness feel better"...remember?

"I feel bad for the animals but i dont wanna say it on dubcc so i can keep my macho persona" LMAO

yeah and i was joking with her... everyone knows your the only one who tries to be some type of rich jewish wigger hard ass

now shut the fuck up before i post up some more embarrassing PM's and a video of your sister singing bitch....

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 01:52:56 PM »

now shut the fuck up before i post up some more embarrassing PM's and a video of your sister singing bitch....

damn, you're too hardcore