Author Topic: damn I slept on the PHILLY CHEESESTEAK for real  (Read 374 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: damn I slept on the PHILLY CHEESESTEAK for real
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »
Steak & Cheese is dank as fuck, but honestly, i'm a west coaster, I have yet to have an authentic philly cheese steak.

Im sure theres some transplant from Philly that has a Cheesesteak place in your city and makes them the same way
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 11:00:10 AM »
philly cheesesteaks r the shit  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »
Steak & Cheese is dank as fuck, but honestly, i'm a west coaster, I have yet to have an authentic philly cheese steak.

Im sure theres some transplant from Philly that has a Cheesesteak place in your city and makes them the same way
Somebody needs to find a west coast location that's authentic and get back to me.

meatball sandwich > any cheesesteak I've ever had, but I've probably only had shitty ones.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 10:41:44 PM »
steak and cheese, whats not to like about that?

nothing     but it sitll doesn't mean up to a great pizza  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 10:42:35 PM »
I had them at Subway twice last week and this week I've made my own at home... bangin'  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »

Somebody needs to find a west coast location that's authentic and get back to me.

meatball sandwich > any cheesesteak I've ever had, but I've probably only had shitty ones.

Philadelphia Sandwich Company down here aint bad....and Gaglione Bros.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »
yeah daygo ive ate at that steak escape or whatever its called a few times but this sandwich is dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.