Poll

Who is the better MC?

Eden Shizzle
9 (75%)
Sccit tha Shit
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Who is a better rapper Sccit or Eden Shizzle?  (Read 602 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Who is a better rapper Sccit or Eden Shizzle?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2009, 08:36:56 PM »
i vote soulja boy on crack

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 01:37:23 AM »
I vote Charlie Check'm. Greatest rapper alive.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 01:54:15 AM »
..Why is there an emo rapping?
I was kinda expecting a "I cut my wrists by the side 'cuz I'ma do a suicide" type of shit at least.
But in all fairness, I'd say the emo fag is the better, like you said, he has the better punchlines. ;D
LOL
he sounds a bit like NIK too...

is he really NIK's brother?
yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

wow they dont even look the same.. is that his dad... puke!!

LOL@u coming on here acting all righteous and then still talkin shit...u dumb cow :grumpy:
funny, your girl bigger then me.. and uglier...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 01:57:01 AM »
I was kinda expecting a "I cut my wrists by the side 'cuz I'ma do a suicide" type of shit at least.
But in all fairness, I'd say the emo fag is the better, like you said, he has the better punchlines. ;D
LOL

yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

whos that fat fuck in the front?

i thought she was cute to be honest with you.. she has a cute face at least..
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 07:42:46 AM »
LOL@groupies still using my raps from age 14 against me cuz my nuts taste so good

im guessing thats what lights and roccy told u?  :-X

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

the ghost

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »
LOL

yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

LOL@u coming on here acting all righteous and then still talkin shit...u dumb cow :grumpy:

Don't be coming in here trying to whoride.  Anyone who used to check the board remembers you catching mad feelings and having your bro stick up for you back in the day.  You say you've grown and all that?  Then prove it and stay a bigger person.

Evan LUVS Ashlehh

• Lil Geezy
  • ashleh is the most beautiful girl in the world...
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »
LOL

yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

post a pic of urself or stfu stupid bitch, I bet ashlehh looks wayyyyy better than u.  ;)
Cell phones kill bees.

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »
LOL

yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

post a pic of urself or stfu stupid bitch, I bet ashlehh looks wayyyyy better than u.  ;)

fagdick

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »
LOL

yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

Don't be coming in here trying to whoride.  Anyone who used to check the board remembers you catching mad feelings and having your bro stick up for you back in the day.  You say you've grown and all that?  Then prove it and stay a bigger person.

Nope, i dont have mad feelings...

the ghost

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »

Keep it real.  You show up after 3 years to try and kick a dead horse?  You do have mad feelings don't deny.  And at the same time don't try and say you are some new high road thinker if you are gonna clown.
LOL

yeah... would i lie?
here is proof

Nope, i dont have mad feelings...