Author Topic: qustion about k9 from deathrow  (Read 1954 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: qustion about k9 from deathrow
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »
He was on Too Gangsta 4 Radio, but no CD on Death Row. Also, he has new music coming out soon including a response to Tha Realest. I will keep you updated.

Didn't his album supposed to drop back in 2006?

I've only seen his interview on Youtube, where he dissed all the rappers in the world, lol. This dude is a joke..

It was postponed from dropping, because at the time he was still in contract with Suge. Back then, he was going to put a Crooked I and K9 Death Row track on it.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »
his a bit late for a response dont u thiunk real fuk his ass

Don't you think Real is a bit of a pussy? K9 and his boys ran Realest out of the studio a few months back. Speaking of which, aren't you Japanese or Korean and shit and your account says Chocolate Bandit? You know a Chocolate Bandit is a term for a black homosexual right?

They ran Realest out the studio ? Why're they beefing ? Most have missed something

LMAO don't believe that propaganda for one hot second.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »

Don't you think Real is a bit of a pussy? K9 and his boys ran Realest out of the studio a few months back. Speaking of which, aren't you Japanese or Korean and shit and your account says Chocolate Bandit? You know a Chocolate Bandit is a term for a black homosexual right?

They ran Realest out the studio ? Why're they beefing ? Most have missed something

How about I talk about the time you met with _____ behind Realest's back or maybe it was multiple times when he was about to get his ass whooped on DR? Lol. Like to play angles Cal?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:39:41 PM by Tanner G. »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »

PS: Realest don't even respect you dude, like Snoop Dogg would say "she was just a groupie."

b.laden

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 12:13:43 AM »
can't complain, he has a few nice tracks but he aint releasin new shit for years ...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 02:36:47 AM by b.laden »

AGeesta

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2009, 01:18:10 AM »
get an interview with the outlaws fuck k9 till i hear a mixtape

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 09:43:02 AM »
K-9 made a song with Game, can't remember the name, but it's pretty rare, and hard to find, will try anyhow.

Remember I read somewhere that he just did the song to blow up, and dissed him right after again.

Apparently he recorded a Suge diss song with Spider Loc as well, a rare one too.

I must admit he is a funny person, but a wack as rapper!

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »
K-9 made a song with Game, can't remember the name, but it's pretty rare, and hard to find, will try anyhow.

Remember I read somewhere that he just did the song to blow up, and dissed him right after again.

Apparently he recorded a Suge diss song with Spider Loc as well, a rare one too.

"Life's A Bitch" was originally Game, Spider Loc, and Piper... K9 just threw his verse on it, same goes for that Suge diss which is called "Y'all Niggaz" and had Kill Kill, Dre'sta, and Spider on it and it was on Kill Kill's album

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2009, 10:16:44 AM »

"Life's A Bitch" was originally Game, Spider Loc, and Piper... K9 just threw his verse on it, same goes for that Suge diss which is called "Y'all Niggaz" and had Kill Kill, Dre'sta, and Spider on it and it was on Kill Kill's album

Correct on all accounts.

kramer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 10:23:03 AM »
LOL all of this coming from Tanner G, who thinks Suge passed down all his masters to random people on the internet, who says Invincible was Michael Jackson's greatest work, and who claims to be connected to real gang members, that he met on streetgangs.com. LOL

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »
LOL all of this coming from Tanner G, who thinks Suge passed down all his masters to random people on the internet, who says Invincible was Michael Jackson's greatest work, and who claims to be connected to real gang members, that he met on streetgangs.com. LOL

Streetgangs.com is a social network place now? Righteous Cal and Am7, when did you guys decide to grow a pair? Oh wait, you didn't - still hiding on multiple screen names.

kramer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 10:37:18 AM »

Streetgangs.com is a social network place now? Righteous Cal and Am7, when did you guys decide to grow a pair? Oh wait, you didn't - still hiding on multiple screen names.

Log out now, its time for you father to read you your daily fable. Does he know that your on the net all day, stalking grown ass men and posting fiction about Tha Realest?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 10:40:28 AM »

Log out now, its time for you father to read you your daily fable. Does he know that your on the net all day, stalking grown ass men and posting fiction about Tha Realest?

The shit is truth, everyone AT DEATH ROW could attest to how fucking much of a bitch Cal Manska and Tha Realest were. You guys are some unloyal punk ass bitches man, riding off another guy's legacy. You won't leave your house man, like Am7. Be a man, and face me until then stop talking shit on a message board like a Vanilla Ice looking queer.

V2DHeart

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »
Quote from: Tanner G.
The shit is truth, everyone AT DEATH ROW could attest to how fucking much of a bitch Cal Manska and Tha Realest were. You guys are some unloyal punk ass bitches man, riding off another guy's legacy. You won't leave your house man, like Am7. Be a man, and face me until then stop talking shit on a message board like a Vanilla Ice looking queer.

Say What???!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »
Why are they beefing anyway?

Heard several people saying k-9 is a real dude, but he's like 95 lbs  ::)

Heard him on the Mr.Riggler show as well, talking bout SPI.

Can anyone explain any further these beefs.